September 21, 2024, 02:01:36 pm

Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 1863 times)

britters273

• View Profile
ban appeal
« on: November 27, 2012, 03:31:51 am »
Hello, I just tried to log in and realized I was banned.  I looked up the reason for my ban and it said I tried to destroy a mushroom building.  I don't remember anything like this, and I can promise it was never intentional.  I've tried very hard to make friends with people and have gone out of my way to make public chests full of stuff for people to use as they needed.  I sincerely apologize and I will not do anything again.  Please accept my apology and consider reinstating my account.  Thank you.

britters273

TheRealFamous

• Semper Fi
    • View Profile
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 03:34:41 am »
You were banned by 2Crzy4uall, Pleae wait for him to respond.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 04:46:32 am »
Hi, I banned you for griefing my mushroom island, you took down some of my lighted mushrooms around my giant Mooshroom. You decided to cover up my wifes mine with cobble and use the land.

britters273

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 10:21:31 pm »
Hi, I banned you for griefing my mushroom island, you took down some of my lighted mushrooms around my giant Mooshroom. You decided to cover up my wifes mine with cobble and use the land.

Okay, I apologize.  I know what island you're talking about.  My husband and I were looking for mooshrooms, and found that island.  I don't remember any lighted mushrooms, but I know I was trying to get some mushrooms so I mined some.  I didn't realize they were lit.  We're there torches inside?  I'm really sorry about that.

As for the mine, that was a complete accident.  My husband and I found a mooshroom wandering deep underground and we led him out of the mine because going straight up would have led to the ocean.  We placed cobble to try to help him out and keep him from falling down.  We just forgot to clean it up.  Again, very sorry. 

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 12:06:38 am »
There was a torch inside :P But anyway's it was a small grief and does seem accidental. So I'll be lifting this ban. If you see me in game msg me, I can give you mooshrooms haha.

britters273

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 01:08:58 am »
Thank you for understanding.  We'll definitely be more careful and pay closer attention from now on. :)