September 21, 2024, 08:37:38 pm

Author Topic: ThunderBow98's Appeal (winniedoxie)  (Read 2006 times)

ThunderBow98

• Pocket Edition is Where its At :P
    • View Profile
    • ThunderBow98's YouTube Channel
ThunderBow98's Appeal (winniedoxie)
« on: December 16, 2012, 02:12:35 am »
Hey. Earlier today I got banned because of "Advertising" and I was banned by winniedoxie when I was only joking around. Here's what happened:
People were talking about setting up servers and other people were like "Don't advertise other servers" and stuff like that.  So I was just playing around and joking and I said "Join my server: notarealserver.co" I said not a real server.co........
and then right after I said ": P" which showed I was just kidding around. 5 seconds later I was banned. I went to the opticraft website to see why I was banned. It said "Do not advertise" and the expire time said "Never". I think this is completely unfair and the moderator who banned me didn't completely think it through. I was only kidding around. Sorry if I offended the moderators or broke a rule unknowingly. If you unban, I won't do it again.
-ThunderBow
ThunderBow98
-TWITTER- @cubethunder
-YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/thunderbow98

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
Re: ThunderBow98's Appeal (winniedoxie)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 02:21:34 am »
I didn't read the name of the "server". I just saw HEY GUYS JOIN MY SERVER it's notarealserver.co blah blah. I immediately banned you by instinct. Then scrolled up the chat like 2 seconds later and realized what the server name really was. -_- So I unbanned you like 30 seconds later. So derp on my part and don't do that again okay?

ThunderBow98

• Pocket Edition is Where its At :P
    • View Profile
    • ThunderBow98's YouTube Channel
Re: ThunderBow98's Appeal (winniedoxie)
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 02:32:33 am »
I didn't read the name of the "server". I just saw HEY GUYS JOIN MY SERVER it's notarealserver.co blah blah. I immediately banned you by instinct. Then scrolled up the chat like 2 seconds later and realized what the server name really was. -_- So I unbanned you like 30 seconds later. So derp on my part and don't do that again okay?

ok thx
ThunderBow98
-TWITTER- @cubethunder
-YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/thunderbow98