September 21, 2024, 11:39:31 pm

Author Topic: [joshskiizz] stevenson6 appeal  (Read 1316 times)

stevenson6

• View Profile
[joshskiizz] stevenson6 appeal
« on: January 01, 2013, 07:23:00 pm »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=stevenson6

I was playing yesterday and I was a victim of this deathtrap.  I did not set the trap and while I was trying to get myself out of the trap I fell back into the hole and died.  Right after I died I received the message from you that I was banned.  Again, I did not set this trap so I do not feel it is fair that I am banned.

I would appreciate being able to play again soon.

Thank you
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 11:15:47 pm by joshskiizz »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [joshskiizz] stevenson6 appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 11:15:35 pm »
Considering your grief history, it doesn't support this ban at all, I don't believe you at all. You're a negative contributor to this server. I was checking the blocks around the area, and you and Qwuc (Mojo), came out creating it. You were the first one I banned because you were opening the sliding trap door, which killed people. I asked a few people whose home they went to, and they all said they went to your home and died. Even your co-worker who you planned this with ratted you out, nice choice of partner. Thankfully it wasn't a lot of people so this wasn't hectic, but either way you will not be unbanned. Go find another server to terrorize.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 11:57:36 am by joshskiizz »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [joshskiizz] stevenson6 appeal
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 11:57:25 am »
I further investigated it and I now offer my apologies. For some reason, I mixed up the names, stevenson6 and silencer90. The person whose home it belonged to was silencer90. I was mixed up because of the hole that was destroyed in the middle of the death trap and I was rushing to ban the creators; I also saw Stevenson6 on top of the fence near the ladders, which I assumed was the one who was watching them die. It was a very careless mistake, I even went to the /home of silencer90 to check the death trap, and it was so. I don't know how I was mixed up, but I offer my sincere apologies for this unjust ban.

The ban is lifted. Although, this ban may have been a mistake, you still have three other bans, be careful and follow the rules. Have a nice day.