September 21, 2024, 08:24:25 pm

Author Topic: [Italian_Crafter] NecropolisDeath's Ban Appeal.  (Read 1235 times)

NecropolisDeath

• View Profile
[Italian_Crafter] NecropolisDeath's Ban Appeal.
« on: January 05, 2013, 06:27:37 am »
So I would really like to be unbanned. I came on to vote and then play and I got the disconnected message saying I was banned.
Can I at least know what I did wrong? Whatever it was I am really sorry. This is a very good server and I enjoyed playing on it. I'd liek to resume and play again. c:

Combined Post 1:
Also.... I donated 5$ and now I find out I'm banned. I'm not getting at anything here, I am just trying to make my point clear. I really like this server and I intended to play it a fair bit. Can I just have a second chance. :/

Combined Post 2:
Sorry for posting so much. But I just found out what I got banned for.
I griefed but I only just found out what this was and this is probably the 3rd server I've played on and in all honesty, I've been playing MC for 2 days now. This is the the longest time I've played a server. I destroyed blocks in someone's house and messed up a lot of stuff. I only wanted some blocks. In my defense a lot of stuff was trashed already, flooding of water and an entrance to just walk in, instead of using the door. It was wrong of me and I really don't want to wait 'til the 11th to be unbanned, I'll be forced to move on and find another server in the meantime and probably end up playing that more than this server. I don't want that. ;___;

Zigypop - If you ever read this, or if anyone knows this person, tell him/her I said this; I would really like to sincerely apologize and replace whatever was taken/destroyed and make up for what I did. I am sorry for ruining your place, I'd hate if someone did that to my buildings.

Anyway, that's me done. I won't post anymore replies, sorry once again.

-Boris.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 07:30:43 am by joshskiizz »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [Italian_Crafter] NecropolisDeath's Ban Appeal.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 07:27:57 am »
necropolisdeath's Ban History

Don't post this in CLASSIC appeals. This is an SMP appeal, moved.
Also, don't make secondary accounts to "support" your appeal. Just having another account and impersonating someone who doesn't exist is very sad and useless, so don't do it.
Also, don't spam your topic, just click on Edit/Modify near the title of the post to modify your post.

In my defense a lot of stuff was trashed already, flooding of water and an entrance to just walk in, instead of using the door.
Quite frankly we don't care if it is, you still didn't make the remnants, so don't take it. While you're banned you should read the Player Rules and Guidelines because clearly you have not.

Anyway, wait for Italian_Crafter, a moderator, to respond. He decides your fate.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 07:33:11 am by joshskiizz »

NecropolisDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 07:34:20 am »
It's actually a friend on another pc, same internet connection.
But I understand.

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 08:13:52 am »
I understand you may be new to the server but being new is no excuse, all players are expected to read the rules and guidelines like Josh said . However I will take you appeal into consideration you defiantly appear to be sorry for your actions and now understand our no griefing policy. I will shorten you ban to 2 days, but keep in mind it's generous seeing how it was an 88 block grief. I suggest reading the rules and guidelines to prevent any future incidents.

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)

NecropolisDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 08:16:06 am »
Thank you very much. I will have a read now and make sure this never happens again.
Thanks for the generous reduction. c: