September 21, 2024, 11:12:58 pm

Author Topic: [Nick3306] TheFulcan's Ban Appeal!  (Read 1543 times)

TheFulcan

• Humanity is beginning to scare me.
  • ASK Google NOT FULCAN!!!
    • View Profile
[Nick3306] TheFulcan's Ban Appeal!
« on: January 03, 2013, 08:39:17 am »
Hello there Opticraftians,
 My name is TheFulcan, you may remember me in such builds as Fulcantown and the Lava Shrine.
I'm posting this ban appeal in regards to a ban I received months ago and I will post the ban link on here later on to better assist you in your decision.

For starters I will grant you the story behind it all.

When I first logged into the opticraft server nearly 2 years ago or so it seems, I was a noob of course. Like all other noobs in a new server I took it upon myself to gather food and camp in the market in an attempt to catch other players drops to start off my survival on Opticraft. Whilst sitting in spawn I heard some guy type in chat that he was rich and then saw him walking in the market (note I did not fully know all the rules of this server nor how to play here yet at this time) so I followed him around in the market.

This young fellow then started dropping (or puking if you will) diamond ores all over the floor in the market. Again , being a noob i picked them all up, roughly 800 to be exact and ran into the map with them in hand. I took them to my dirt hut in the wild and strategically hid them in my base.

As time progressed my hut quickly turned into a mansion and i hid my family jewels (diamond ps's) in a chest under the floor of my bedroom. I then fell upon medical and family problems in real life and did not log in for near 3 months. when I came back I started donating to the server got trusted and then moderator, became well known and built an amazing town with my donated money completely forgetting about the stones that existed under my floor which went untouched for most of my time on the server.

I then was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and stopped playing minecraft again for a while. During that time I was de-modded for inactivity because I could not give you guys a warning I'd be gone, sorry my body was paralyzed and I could not type.

Upon logging back in, I realized I still had godmode on as a member so I started goofing off, I mean I had been in a hospital so I was having a little fun for a change. I asked a friend (Alpha_Lance) to "check this out". He was watching me stand in fire without taking damage and we were both laughing about it. However, before I could tell a mod one of your noob admins/mods ported to me and asked why I was not taking damage (with attitude mind you) so I got mouthy back. I said "hacks bro".

Nick then typed in chat that he can ban me just for saying hacks or whatnot then a was disrespected by roughly three of the online staff because they said I was being rude. So I got rude back by using profound language to Nick because I knew he could handle the joke. However I was banned by bhoughton for "trolling don't be offensive" this was not completely true I was not trolling at all.

Then I was unbanned and banned by Nick for "being a dick" which I personally do not see as a good reason to ban someone myself. Then I was unbanned and banned again for trolling by Nick  (note all three of these bans were withing a 13 minute period and I had never logged back on since the first ban making two of these three obsolete)

I then talked to Nick and he told me to make an appeal and he would correct everything. However after that ban triage I was butt-hurt and remembered about my ole Jewel stash. I told some people in my mumble about it who then baby-mouthed it to Nick and I got perma-banned for "duping diamond Ps's" which again was not true, I never duped anything on Opticraft.

Basically I am asking to be un-banned due to one the negligence of my bans as well as the lack of no proof for my duping ban. I did not dupe anything so why I am I banned for duping? also I would ask that Nick himself reads and makes the choice on this appeal simply because he was there for most of it. I thank you all for your time and concern and hope you have a happy new year.

Yours truely,
 Fulcan

Ban url http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=TheFulcan
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 02:47:32 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »
~We all live in a world of blocks~
~I wear shoes you may wear socks~
~Some are demons some are Steve~
~I banned three elves last Xmas eve~
~Some are Bieber some are dead~
~Some are standing on their head~
~Congrats to those who are their own~
~OH my oh my how they have grown~
(guess what it

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Nick3306] TheFulcan's Ban Appeal!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 12:57:19 am »
After you got all those ps stones i asked you to destroy them, you told me you did but i was nice and let you keep the ones you had placed (Sure paid off this time). So even though you didn't technically dupe them (which when i found them i thought you did dupe them), you lied to me about destroying the ones i told you to destroy. I only banned you twice, once for being a dick (yes bad reason, but lets face it, you were trolling and being a dick") and the second reason was for the PS stones.

As for the ban reason, i have every reason to believe you duped those stones. You say I have no proof that you duped them, but you have no proof that you got them from where you say you did. So we are about even.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

TheFulcan

• Humanity is beginning to scare me.
  • ASK Google NOT FULCAN!!!
    • View Profile
Re: [Nick3306] TheFulcan's Ban Appeal!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 02:26:04 am »
well Im honestly not going to grovel to be unbanned nor am I going to be called a hacker. I rarely ever break rules and I was not trolling you , only having a lil fun and you guys went all serious over a joke. Again the stones werent duped by me, nor were they duped in general, I later found that the guy who got them found a glitch in your market system that gave him unlimited money, he purchased them all then gave them out for free. but anywho, unban me or not its your choice, and if you do unban me I wouldnt expect as many donations as I used to make, but its whatever. . Just make your choice and close your thread please. no point in arguing life is too short and this is just a game.
~We all live in a world of blocks~
~I wear shoes you may wear socks~
~Some are demons some are Steve~
~I banned three elves last Xmas eve~
~Some are Bieber some are dead~
~Some are standing on their head~
~Congrats to those who are their own~
~OH my oh my how they have grown~
(guess what it

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member