September 21, 2024, 03:22:28 pm

Author Topic: cbrownwolf3, icewolves88, droy09's ban  (Read 1333 times)

Tigers22

• View Profile
cbrownwolf3, icewolves88, droy09's ban
« on: January 11, 2013, 12:00:53 am »
Hi opticraft! Cbrownwolf3 is extremely sorry for griefing, i really wanna live with him opticraft. Same goes for icewolves88 and droy09. All the other servers i've tried are peices of crap:(! Droy09 was hanging out at wolfie_31's house then,"he droy say, u suck balls! Thats how he got banned perm for the first time, he's super sorry for griefing and won't grief a block in his life I wanna play on opti with all my friends, droy09, icewolves88 and cbrownwolf3. This server's the best one, out of all the one's i've tried. I'm sorry and so are cbrownwolf3, droy09, and icewolves88. When icewolves88 griefed 200 blocks of my house. he didn't trespass in, grief in anything he had permision. We worked together. This server's easy to understand. Examples: the voting, the registration information the ip's easy to find. The whole server's easy to understand all together, i can't name one thing on this server i don't understand, When i first got on opticraft, Cbrownwolf3 was taking his first ban. Droy09 was living with me and wolfie_31, we were living at bedrock, then some stupid stuff happened, Droy09 moved, then i got griefed, netherbrick on the everywhere but every 2 blocks, moss stone on the floor and i had some melons griefed, melon seeds, a zombie spawner, im just pissed, i want opticraft back the way it was when i first joined it. I love minecraft and multi player's the best kind of minecraft there is, I hate switching server's cause you won't have any stuff. Please talk to me about this, keep making opticraft better and the best minecraft server

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: cbrownwolf3, icewolves88, droy09's ban
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 12:54:33 am »
This server's easy to understand. Examples: the voting, the registration information the ip's easy to find. The whole server's easy to understand all together, i can't name one thing on this server i don't understand, When i first got on opticraft, Cbrownwolf3 was taking his first ban. Droy09 was living with me and wolfie_31, we were living at bedrock, then some stupid stuff happened, Droy09 moved, then i got griefed, netherbrick on the everywhere but every 2 blocks, moss stone on the floor and i had some melons griefed, melon seeds, a zombie spawner, im just pissed, i want opticraft back the way it was when i first joined it. I love minecraft and multi player's the best kind of minecraft there is, I hate switching server's cause you won't have any stuff. Please talk to me about this, keep making opticraft better and the best minecraft server
This is irrelevant.

Each player can appeal for themselves. We don't want to hear how you feel sorry on your friends behalf. We want to hear that directly from the player and for them to explain themselves. Stop making appeals for other players. This is the third or fourth time you have done this.

icewolves88 was banned for griefing someone else's entire pyramid, not griefing you, and obviously does not know how to follow the rules.

droy09 has griefed way too many people and obviously does not intend on learning from his mistakes or following the rules, there is most likely no chance of him being unbanned.

cbrownwolf3 was banned by me for griefing redvolcano7's sky city. He also has a griefing past and does not at all want to learn from his mistakes.

I'm honestly surprised you're friends with these people and yet have not griefed. Your friends are griefers and have a huge history of griefing and the bans are useless because they won't learn. They obviously have not bothered to read the server rules or follow them. You can't feel sorry on behalf of someone else and you can't regret someone else's actions for someone else. However, this isn't a ban appeal, so stop posting in appeals if you are not directly involved.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 12:56:04 am by joshskiizz »

Felix

• View Profile
Re: cbrownwolf3, icewolves88, droy09's ban
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 10:49:11 am »
As these two bans are mine...

icewolves88 was banned for griefing someone else's entire pyramid, not griefing you, and obviously does not know how to follow the rules.
304 Blocks, 4th ban - Bye, find somewhere else to grief - Denied!

droy09 has griefed way too many people and obviously does not intend on learning from his mistakes or following the rules, there is most likely no chance of him being unbanned.
271 Blocks, 6th ban - Bye, find somewhere else to grief - Denied!
As you may have noticed, I have been inactive for a while.
I decided to leave Opticraft for a few reasons.
Goodbye & Good luck in all your endeavours!