September 21, 2024, 06:00:01 pm

Author Topic: [Morrison1996] cbradiohawks Appeal- needs other staff assistance  (Read 1799 times)

cbradiohawks

• View Profile
Hello, I was banned for making deathtraps.  I totally understand why people would think that.  It totally looks like a deathtrap until water is placed at the bottom.  Some friends and I were trying to make a secret home that nobody would know about.  I looked up Opticraft members and found this person's house.  I thought he did not play anymore, so I thought it would be a perfect place for a secret town.  I know I should not have dug in his hallway anyway.  I should have known better.  What I was trying to do, was have it not noticeable to anybody until they walked on it.  I told my friend to ask a mod to put water down there, so we would not die when we fell.  That was where I was going to build my town.  I got really tired, because at that time it was really late in the United States.  I told him to ask the mod and went to bed.  When I woke up I saw I was banned, and was totally wondering if my friend did not ask the mod to place water.  I know this is a late appeal, seeing that it happened 11 days ago.  I really think that I should be given another chance.  I really love this server and I meant no harm.  I have never been banned before and it was all a misunderstanding.  If I do get unbanned and did kill someone, then I will repay them greatly.  I hope you understand.

Edit: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=cbradiohawks
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 09:39:47 pm by Morrison1996 »

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
Re: [Morrison1996] cbradiohawks Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 01:54:30 am »
There is a 0 tolerance for any grief and death traps. That being said I can somewhat understand you wanting but not getting water when you logged off. But I must ask why you chose to use someone else's house. If you can give me  a better explanation for why you were griefing to do this in the first place I might consider a pardon but for now you are remaining banned.

Note: seeing as you put this appeal in so late I have since deleted the screenshots that I had.

cbradiohawks

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 08:39:04 pm »
I am really sorry for not getting the mod.  It was weird, because I had this feeling that he would not tell the mod.  I chose to use someone else's house, because this dude, mdymdymdy11, keeps trying to get in my towns.  In my first town I had just bought a zombie xp farm and mdymdymdy really wanted to buy it from me.  I told him no and from now on he has been following me.  He has been trying to ruin my towns.  I do not have enough money for ps stones, so he took advantage of me.  He destroys my towns.  I then tried to move towns to a place in memberworld, but he followed so i wanted to build a secret town that he could not find.  If in fact I do get unbanned I will read over the rules again, because I was unaware that deathtraps are against the rules, so it is a good thing I did not try to do one.  I am really sorry for that.  If you do not believe me, I have never been accused for deathtraps.  Also, my slate is clear.  I believe that I really deserve another chance.  I really love opticraft and cannot find another server like it.  My friend has told me that there is a new guest world. Is that true?  Thank you for considering my appeal.

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 09:37:21 pm »
I will accept this appeal and allow you to be un banned. I must ask another staff member to do so seeing as my computer is unable to use minecraft currently. Just be warned that the grief is not the big issue. The death trap is the problem and if another one is made by your account, you will not be allowed to be unbanned.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: [Morrison1996] cbradiohawks Appeal- needs other staff assistance
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 09:42:45 pm »
I'll just be leaving this here for future reference:

If you are griefed by someone, you report it straight to staff-- do NOT take matters into your own hands, regardless of whatever reasoning you may have.

Unbanned upon request
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 09:44:56 pm by Xeadin »

cbradiohawks

• View Profile
Re: [Morrison1996] cbradiohawks Appeal- needs other staff assistance
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 12:27:56 am »
Thank you SOOOO much for understanding.  If I do get greifed I will tell a mod right away.  Thanks again!!!