September 21, 2024, 10:43:18 am

Author Topic: [Zeradeth_] ban appeal of maseun and groschat32  (Read 1282 times)

Phillarcis

• View Profile
[Zeradeth_] ban appeal of maseun and groschat32
« on: February 03, 2013, 12:08:42 am »
My 2 friends was ban today . They don't know why . Sorry , they don't speak english . I'm alone in the group to speak english ! Thank you .
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 12:15:36 am by Wratkie »

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
Re: ban appeal of maseun and groschat32
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 12:15:02 am »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Maseun

Maseun was banned by Zeradeth, please wait for thier response.

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: [Zeradeth_] ban appeal of maseun and groschat32
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 12:27:27 am »
Hello, first off, I'd like to request that you not create polls showing whether your friends should be banned or not. Second, thank you for creating an appeal for them since they don't speak English. If you do this in the future, though, please create separate appeals for each player.

Now, Mansuen was banned for 5 days because they destroyed blocks on karlabarrios's farm. Griefing is not tolerated on this server, and if you could tell your friends this, I would appreciate it. Their ban is only for 5 days, and this is their first ban, so if they can express their apologies (through you) and promise not to do it again I will pardon them. Make your friend understand, though, that griefing is not a good thing, and it is not allowed on Opticraft.

As for groschat32, I never banned anyone by that name, and there is no record of the name.
Visit the Typing Test and try!