September 21, 2024, 05:43:37 pm

Author Topic: [a1374thspartan] why was i banned  (Read 1827 times)

djbennyboy

• View Profile
[a1374thspartan] why was i banned
« on: February 02, 2013, 08:53:23 am »
Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me why I was banned and what for.I have not done anything wrong. I just help my only friend called Educated_Kill1er with his enderman farm and building a shop so please could some one reply and get me unbanned. I play this alot and is the only reason i bought minecraft, so now it is a waste of money.Please could someone unban me i read all th rules and i followed to them i follow rules very well and i would never mean to break them.I have no other friends in life and this was my nly way of making a friend. Thank You and i hope you understand and could please unban me. --- Bjunited
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 09:45:31 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [a1374thspartan] why was i banned
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 09:46:27 am »
You were banned by a1374thspartan, here is your ban info
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=bjunited
Please wait for spartan to respond.

djbennyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 10:00:03 am »
Does anyone know exactly what i did when i did it and where i did it

I did not do anything wrong i just help Educated_Kill1er to build and cllect stuff couuld somon please tell him what has happened and se if he knows why i was banned
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 10:16:16 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 10:15:09 am »
Stop double posting! I gave you your ban info, you didnt click it or read it I see. If you had clicked it you would see why you were banned, the reason given was "placing blocks and trees on LIEKABOWSE's area" Now wait for spartan to reply.

djbennyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 10:18:35 am »
I read it before i posted, but i dont even remember placing trees or blocks and i do not know who that person is

a1374thspartan

• Southern Moderator
  • "Every man dies, but not every man really lives"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 05:47:47 pm »
You were banned for 1 week for placing blocks and trees on a persons land, I have logblock to identify it was you. If you accept the fact that it was you I will be willing to reduce it to five days. After that the best thing to do is wait it out.

djbennyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 07:39:51 pm »
Hi i am sorry for any icconveniesce caused i am not saying i have not done this but i was just wondering where i placed them and i can retrace my memory and think what i have done if i diid do it i would not have done it purposely cause i read the rules and i dont like people who dont follow rules so i a sorry if i did ita nd idd not ean to do this i help others out on the server rather than my self at the moment i am Helping Educated_Kill1er if you couuld please tell hi what as happened and i wil help him again when i am unbanned. I am orry to any incovenience caused to anyone. If you could pleae unban me or shorten it i would really appreciate it. as i said i only bought minecrat to go on servers and try and make friends.I dont mean to hurt anyone or damage anyones creations i admire others creations people on opticraft have made.Is it possible you coud tell me uk time when it happened.I hope you understand and i wil read the opticrat rules again. But i read the rules for about 30 minutes when i started the server. Sorry and i do not mean to break the rules.I am not saying it was not me but i just dont rememeber placing trees or blocks because i stay away from other people s creations. I am extremely sorry and i hope you accept this and choosee to unban me or shrtn the ban Thank You for reading and once again i am extremely sorry. I am willing to just accept i may have done it if you could unban or reduce the ban.I am sorry for what i have done and i hope we can just move on and i wi becareful not to place blocks also is there a way of preventig this from happening again
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 09:33:49 pm by djbennyboy »

a1374thspartan

• Southern Moderator
  • "Every man dies, but not every man really lives"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 04:48:37 am »
It has been shortened to five days, if you or your friends bug anyone about it, asking to reduce the time or unban you or saying you didnt grief i will ban you for a week again. Don't let me catch you griefing again.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 04:59:35 am »
Spartan, this is where those screenshots come in handy. When they ask for proof, you're supposed to give them proof. Its not fair if you dont.

djbennyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2013, 09:18:57 am »
Thank you for shortening my ban.I am sorry he is a friend and he said it was his house and we could build there i alway ask him before he builds stuff but i did not want to help so i just took a look when he was finished and i place  a couple of blocks he had mised. I think he wa planning to build a tree farm in the sky.When the ban was set i did not remember this because it was ages ago, i am extremely sorry about this I honestly thought it was his area because he said it was ok to build there. Once again sorry for any inconvenience caused.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 09:36:30 am by djbennyboy »