September 21, 2024, 10:51:32 pm

Author Topic: [joshskiizz] Ban Appeal: jakesaia  (Read 3077 times)

jdordal

• View Profile
[joshskiizz] Ban Appeal: jakesaia
« on: February 04, 2013, 05:11:25 pm »
Ign: jakesaia-ik it says jdordal i have to use my stepbrothers account on opticraft.net because he registered and i didnt

Date of ban: 2012-12-01

Ban reason: ban evasion

Who banned: joshskiizz

Why i should be unbanned: First off my brother got banned and his Ign is Tr1xrusher and he had said out loud in global chat "fuck you alecia" and he got banned right away forever. I had joined opticraft about a week later because he had told me about it. I had been talking to joshskiizz for awhile and i said i liked him alot and he was a cool moderator. So i guess he got suspicious or something and looked up our ip and it had said Tr1xrusher had been on the same ip. Well of course he banned me forever too. Then my stupid stupid stepbrother who hacks and griefs and is not a cool guy on minecraft was with joshskiizz and had been swearing and joshskiizz told him to calm down a little bit. So he went on a rampage and started saying some not nice things and he got banned for about 3 days. He got so mad he went on about 7 other alts he has and started harrasing and of course ban evading my brother me and his other alts. Then he got our ip banned forever of course and i dont think that is fair to me. My brother shouldve been banned for a few days but idc if he gets unbanned or not. But me jakesaia should not be banned for ban evading Tr1xrusher because what we cant have a family playing on the same server? And we should be ip banned but my step brother should be perm ban on all of his accounts because i dont want him messing up the server.

Thank you, jakesaia

« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 05:18:09 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [joshskiizz] Ban Appeal: jakesaia
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 05:19:07 pm »
Well you seem to know why you were banned but heres the info anyway, http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=jakesaia
Now please wait for joshskiizz to respond.

jdordal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 05:31:52 pm »
yes i do but thanks but will there be anyway to be ip unbanned to aswell as unbanned?

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 06:49:35 pm »
There is you and your brother. I already unbanned one account you can play on.
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,16122.0.html
I'm not unbanning this one. And I'm also speculating that because you made another appeal with the same reason that you're one person. I'll most likely be banning the accounts again unless you make yourself clear. The last account before I IP banned your network made a death trap and I will not take another risk allowing that person in the server.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 06:52:09 pm by joshskiizz »

jdordal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 07:15:39 pm »
Me and teknology are brothers and my stupid stepbrother like my real brother had said is stupid and got him banned

jdordal

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 07:17:28 pm »
Please unban me and get my stepbrother off this server and if he ever comes on again i will tell you. I HATE HIM!

jdordal

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 07:19:38 pm »
As i told you there shud be no reason i was banned if my brother got banned and i played you cant just come out and ban my account I DID NOTHING.

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 07:56:02 pm »
You must understand that I don't hand out futile bans. I banned this account for having the same IP as the culprit. Anyway, now there are three of you? I can't recheck the IPs for a while so you're going to have to have patience and wait. And do NOT triple post, use the modify button.

jdordal

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 08:02:07 pm »
Futile bans? well what the hell i cant play the same server as my brother? are you kidding me i payed for minecraft to play not to be banned for some bull crap that my brother did. i have the same ip cuz were brothers

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 08:13:56 pm »
Yeah, you can cut the attitude. You never paid to play Opticraft and quite frankly you don't have to, so that is an irrelevant reason. No one is forcing you to only play here. And so if you both hate your stepbrother so much why was Teknology playing with him then? Why would you appeal so late, now that you can't play on the IP that is banned. I banned the account Teknology alone, it isn't IP banned. But this account is banned for possible evasion. Is there anyway you can prove to me you're two people through mumble or Skype? I just don't believe you and your tone isn't helping you.

o_TeKnoLoGy_o

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 09:36:19 pm »
Just for clarification, are you asking me to speak in skype? Along with the others?

jdordal

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 11:27:12 pm »
Sorry about the attitude joshskiizz but im annoyed about the situation

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2013, 01:00:50 am »
Just for clarification, are you asking me to speak in skype? Along with the others?
Yes. If you both, o_TeKnoLoGy_o and jakesaia, get on and talk to me, I'll unban jakesaia.

o_TeKnoLoGy_o

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2013, 02:35:13 am »
So me and jakesaia, if we both talk to you you will unban jakesaia and the IP but not the other accounts? Ill PM you our names once I get clarification on whats happening

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2013, 03:19:54 am »
This has been resolved. If you can't get on, wait about a day to be able to login with jakesaia.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 03:37:22 am by joshskiizz »