September 21, 2024, 02:49:33 pm

Author Topic: [DjalphaWolf] Troll278 Ban  (Read 2235 times)

Troll278

• Mayor of ZombieVille
    • View Profile
[DjalphaWolf] Troll278 Ban
« on: February 11, 2013, 04:20:18 am »
Ok is this the Nether hotel thing place? Cause i owned a room in that place and i moved out taking out my decor and blocks.

If not, ive never been to swansils house.

Provide screenshots plz. This is ridiculous.

And that property doesnt belong to swansil, it belongs to jackdaniel623.

Pretty ridiculous i should say.

EDIT: I may not convince you but other players who knew about this party will tell you.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 05:52:49 am by Troll278 »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Troll278 Ban
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 04:28:24 am »
Please wait for DjAlphawolf to respond since he banned you

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=troll278

Keep posting and you are likely to be banned from the forums, use the modify button

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
Re: [DjalphaWolf] Troll278 Ban
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 04:58:29 am »
Here is the evidence you requested, my angry friend.

Now this was swansil's property. Jackdaniel623 was no where in logblock history around. I asked swansil if he knew you and allowed block changes from you. He said no and further commented that you don't live anywhere near him. Thus I have reason to speculate, as did swansil, that you, sir, griefed him. The grief consisted of 10 blocks dealt about 4 days ago.

10 blocks in my book is at least 1 day's worth of a ban. But reviewing your ban history, you have had 4 bans before mine. Therefore you have 5 now. The first was 10 blocks by bhoughton back in july. the second was more grief found by bhoughton a day after. The third was an antigrief ban. And the fourth was a staggering 799+ blocks of grief damage on FNV's farm. You were banned by 2crzy back in august. And now comes my ban. The fifth. While it was a very small amount of 10 blocks, it clearly shows that you cannot learn from your past bans. You have had numerous chances and it seems you screwed all of them up. And so. I set it to a perma ban.

I'd like to give you a chance to explain yourself before I finalize my decision. So I turn it to you, troll, for an explanation.

Edit: it was proven to be 6 blocks of grief. the other 4 were destroyed. You made a staircase to get out of swansils home. Grief is still grief though. no matter how small.

Troll278

• Mayor of ZombieVille
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 05:18:12 am »
me, blondie100, and a few others were invited to his house. I did not grief anything. I was merely  on his jumping  course. i built a wooden stairway to get to the top. i destroyed it cause i left. You can ask blondie100 that we were their to use his jumping course. it was me and a few others that were their. i had no intentions of breaking any of his blocks which i didnt. i placed them and destroyed them.

Seriously we had permission to be there in the first place. I just built a wooden stairway.

No intentions to grief. Merely a mistake i made. Im sorry if i had caused any trouble to anyone.

Seriously i mean there are intentional griefs and accidental griefs. I didnt know adding a couple of my own blocks was grief. I mean i placed them. I destroyed a couple. I shouldnt have added anything to get to the top faster.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 05:31:50 am by DJAlphaWolf »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 05:25:54 am »
One more post and you WILL be banned from the forums. Use the modify button!

Troll278

• Mayor of ZombieVille
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 06:26:05 am »
Can i at least get a reply?

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 06:43:27 am »
I don't really know the full story of this jump course.

Now, you did grief. Accidental or not, grief is still grief. And it is a serious matter. Swansil /helpop'd to report this grief, though minimal. He certainly did not approve of it being there. Considering it was his jump course and therefore his property, any block additions without his permission is grief. Especially since you didnt destroy all of them. So my reason for banning you is still valid. However, you do seem apologetic, despite your impatience, and i am taking that into consideration.

Do note again that you have been banned multiple times...so you should have learned from your mistakes.

I am going to investigate the full story tomorrow. I need to hear the full story by speaking to swansil again and blondie.

Please be patient with me during this period of time.

Update (2/11/2013): Alright. I have now heard the full story from all mentioned and involved. The jump course was an open attraction to all players provided by swansil. The only thing that seemed to take swansil by surprise was the staircase of blocks, which he did not like. I felt i needed to pursue the story to determine if your story was fictional or not, as well as if the grief was intentional or not. Seeing as you were trying his jump course with blondie and not just randomly griefing, it is therefore an account of accidental grief. But grief, as i have said before, is still grief and therefore punishment must be administered if the victim did not want that grief there.

Now. You have apologized and appear to genuinely feel sorry for the accidental grief. I have taken this into consideration and decided that I will give you another chance. You have also already served 1 day of your ban. 1 day for 6 blocks of grief is more than enough and is all i intended before i checked the multiple bans on your record.

Therefore, sir. You are pardoned as of now. Locked.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 05:18:41 am by DJAlphaWolf »