September 21, 2024, 08:00:34 pm

Author Topic: [Crippnfeet] Ban Appeal  (Read 2125 times)

CHEN_Penno

• View Profile
[Crippnfeet] Ban Appeal
« on: February 06, 2013, 05:30:50 am »
Its my first day back since a griefing ban and it says Xray tunnels found I dont know what xray tunnels are and i dont know what i have done wrong..... im permantly banned and i havent done anything.....

**UPDATE**

K i googled it n know what it is but i dont have it and im not sure what xray tunnels are, I have no mods on my minecraft.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 06:12:37 am by joshskiizz »

crippnfeet

• I love Crippnfoot
    • View Profile
Re: [Crippnfeet] Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 09:05:35 am »
OK first of all please do not bring your friends in to this having your friends pester staff wont help .

second you say you have no mods? i have a screen shot  of your friend saying you had no idea you couldn't use other mods and that you would uninstall them and then one saying you had uninstalled them.

third this server has a ZERO tolerance of X-ray i had been watching you for about 25 minutes and we have investigated your tunnels i can show you pictures of your tunnels that lead from red stone to diamond to gold and shows you every block you broke.

ok in this one you were looking right a stone  ina 1x1 tunnle and  ran to this spot and dug up to fine gold & red stone

this one i watched you hit the red stone then dig right through the back of it up and over to find diamonds which were covered by stone

and here is that diamond vain you went right to

after the diamonds dug a 1X1 tunnel right to gold and red stone exit to the left

this one you went right to it broke 4 stone to get a diamond concealed by bed rock and stone then went back the way you came.

just one of the 1x1 tunnels

at that point you went to the market i believe

do you have any other questions ?   ~Feet~
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 11:24:42 am by crippnfeet »
~Grace~

crippnfoot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 10:48:25 am »

this is one where limey says you have mod on minecraft  and then about 15 min later he sadi you uninstalled it
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 11:20:26 am by crippnfeet »
~Jordan~

CHEN_Penno

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 04:46:51 am »
I would like to clarify that I did have TMI but I never installed it myself, a friend installed it on my computer while I was away, I apologize for the tmi. , and what i meant by the statement "I have no mods" is that I dont and have never used any mods on opticraft, I dont think that having something installed and not using it should be a crime. I will admit that it looks like I used xray however I myself have never used the Xray mod on opticraft nor do I have it installed on my current mine craft. It was just one lucky go I guess if you check my entire mining history you will see that it is all legitimate. Just because this one time I got very lucky does not mean that I used xray. I was half pissing myself because of my luck. And also please don't blame limey1111 I merely asked her to notify staff because my last appeal took a while to process. And also think about the fact that I just came off a ban for griefing I had been away for ages why would I be stupid as to use xray? Please consider a immediate termination of the ban, or non permanent ban.

Sincerely,
Chen_penno
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 04:52:02 am by CHEN_Penno »

crippnfeet

• I love Crippnfoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 11:26:20 am »
I have thought about it and i want you to understand that Opticraft does not allow ANY mods except optifine   it is very clear < and you said so your self it looks like you used Xray> that you did use xray your tunnles are every where and lead right to the ore.
There is no cheating.

Ban appeal Denied
*****EDIT appealed after 2 months accepted***** please read the rules since alot has changed !!! :) :)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 08:01:34 am by crippnfeet »
~Grace~