September 22, 2024, 06:32:18 am

Author Topic: [joshskiizz] sadders1BCT ban appeal  (Read 1682 times)

sadders1

• View Profile
[joshskiizz] sadders1BCT ban appeal
« on: March 11, 2013, 05:36:38 pm »
I was banned for supposedly xraying when i was mining in a cave system. every ore that i mined was on the wall and i was only mining iron ore to sell on the market. the cave sytem that i was in was a natural cave system which lead into a ravine.
after about 5-10 minutes of mining i was banned for supposed xraying by joshskiizz who had been folowing me for some time in vanish. as you are aware every ore that i had mined was already in sight and i did not obtain any other ores apart from a few emeralds and abit of coal. im pretty stupid when come to using mods and texturepacks that is why i still play in default minecraft. i have been a trusted member on this server for over a year now and i would not do anything as stupid as this to even risk losing everything that i have accomplished on this server.

many thanks sadders1BCT
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 05:37:37 pm by joshskiizz »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [joshskiizz] sadders1BCT ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 05:55:50 pm »
sadders1bct's Ban History

What you say is true, eventually. However, knowing you supposedly griefed 1000 blocks months ago somehow influenced my banning you, thinking you would be capable of doing something else worse.

When you messaged me to find a place for you to mine, I teleported to you to talk to you about a place. But you were venturing off and so I went into vanish. At some point you started looking at the ground for a while, as if searching for something on the grass. Eventually you started mining down straight into the ground. At first I thought you would create a staircase, but no you plunged right into it, with a very dense angle. You ran right into iron ore so that raised my suspicion even higher. You kept mining in very specific tunnels going down to whatever height you needed. Finally, you mined right into a cave, which immediately assured my thoughts.

After that I expected you to keep going deeper, but you just went for every ore visible. Of course you would want to go get every ore visible, why would you risk being caught by going for ores that take a lot to mine and raise the chances of you being caught versus just getting the ones that are above.

But before I was going to ban you, Afro_Rick said something about no one speaking, so I took quick action to make a test. I immediately said, while still following you mining, and you were also shifting while I was typing to not fall off a ledge, "I'm investigating an xrayer." As soon as I said that, you stopped shifting and quickly asked "Who?" Eventually I went into local started talking and you kept asking, "Who? Me? Who? You're investigating me?!" You freaked out, hardcore.

So you were staring at the ground, mined in weird steep slopes, went first straight into iron and then a cave, and was the first person to react to my xray statement. Then I banned you. I'm not sure how much you can explain. Also, don't send your friend into the game to try to appeal for you. But even as a classic operator, I expected better from him.

You looking into the ground:
(click to show/hide)

You finding iron and coal ore and still looking into the ground:
(click to show/hide)

You arriving into the cave you found with your slope:
(click to show/hide)

Some chat of you freaking out after I banned you (Not sure if typo was a mistake from you freaking out? Maybe?):
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 06:05:39 pm by joshskiizz »

sadders1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 06:12:24 pm »
for starters go look at my other ban appeal for over 1000 blocks was a mistake and the moderator apologized and my trusted rank was reinstated. of vourse i am going to get freaked out if i am being followed and do not know why. when i was digging at a straight angle iw was not i was digging 3 blocks infront of me then dug 3 more spaces infront of me and carried on the cycle. then i eventually found a cave. after enetring the cave i could only see the ores visable been as i do not xray. and when you say that i had approached a ledge and shifted was because the ledge was overlooking a ravine that at the bottom of it was lava and of  course no1 want so die. so anyway when you mentioned the xrayer i stood back from the edge ask who like everyone did and i freaked out because i found out it was me because i was already in local chat and there was some1 around me. so i could only assume that it was me that you were following. when i was looking down it was because i took my hands off of my keyboard and mouse to open my chocolate bar (and if you must know it was a Galaxy bar). the last ban was by redchecks (spikeys irl brother the person i lived with on minecraft at the time of the other ban) the ban appeal clearly states that pretty much every block supposedly griefed  was part of the new house we were building! please reply quickly been as i am eager to get back on the server :)

once again many thanks sadders1BCT

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 06:42:46 pm »
Please do not pm other staff about your ban. Work it out with the person who banned you in this case Josh.

sadders1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 06:48:22 pm »
i will from now on thank you morrison. it is just that i am getting worried i have not had a reply for over 20 minutes and am eager to get back on the server. i have never used anything to cheat on this server EVER! please josh could you reply soon i am desperate for a reply !

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 07:19:03 pm »
Understand that how you mine is extremely convincing for an Xray texture pack or some sort. Please be careful how you start mining. I don't entirely believe you because of what I've seen, but your effort is persuading me. I'll unban you. And don't ever send other people to appeal for you in game or message staff members.