September 28, 2024, 03:15:53 am

Author Topic: Opticraft Renuion  (Read 15230 times)

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
Re: Opticraft Renuion
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2013, 02:25:08 am »
This wasn't exactly what I planned this to be. I guess you guys go on and have your little Skype. When I get 1 I'll join, other then that I think I'll just invite for close Opticraft friends to a cafe and we can chat mc...
Here's the thing,
it's basically impossible. 3/4 of the people that play on this server are children under the age of 14, and I HIGHLY doubt any parents would approve taking their children somewhere to talk to people you met on the internet (which my parents think are all 40 year old pedophiles)

Sugna

• -woodenslime-
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2013, 06:31:04 am »
This wasn't exactly what I planned this to be. I guess you guys go on and have your little Skype. When I get 1 I'll join, other then that I think I'll just invite for close Opticraft friends to a cafe and we can chat mc...
Here's the thing,
it's basically impossible. 3/4 of the people that play on this server are children under the age of 14, and I HIGHLY doubt any parents would approve taking their children somewhere to talk to people you met on the internet (which my parents think are all 40 year old pedophiles)

Not really but I know what your trying to say here.  We have to do a servery to find people on Opticraft who live close to each other.  You never know, maybe a mod could be my next door neighbor.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jh2018

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2013, 11:34:15 am »

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2013, 05:52:37 pm »
       That's a good iea, but I'm betting that most players on Opti would be unable to come, as it was said before, most of us are kids, and our parents would never DREAM of letting us go to it. Although, I believe my family IS going to NY for vacation this summer so MAYBE I could see you? I proably wont see you though sadly. I like the idea of having more irl friends on the server with me(I only have 1 sadly,Buckers100, and we currently dont really like each other on Mcraft but we do in real life. Good idea anyways though. Cya.
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)