September 21, 2024, 11:31:19 pm

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] PaperPower's Ban Appeal  (Read 1979 times)

PaperPower

• View Profile
[2crzy4uall] PaperPower's Ban Appeal
« on: March 17, 2013, 01:06:21 am »
Hi there!

I saw that I was banned and I'm really very sorry for what I had griefed.  Please to start out I really don't want my ban to last forever this is my favorite server that I've been on.  I was banned by the grief detector and I was searching for a couple ink sacs and I had hit a piece of wheat cause I was hungry.  I am so sorry I thought you could get wheat, carrots, potatoes, etc. and it was kind of just sitting there.  Again for the third time I'm sorry I just want to be let back on if you could do anything make 2 weeks or 3 weeks I just really want back on very much. 

I am so sorry,
                                                                                                        ~PaperPower
(P.S. If you also could make AnnoyingJr's ban to be kept from being never that'd be awesome I forgive him.)

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] PaperPower's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 01:22:27 am »
You do realize it takes 5 blocks to trigger the traps right? and please keep this as your appeal only

PaperPower

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 01:25:17 am »
Well Yes that is what I meant.  But I only remember hitting 4 of the 8 or 9 pieces wheat there And sorry about annoyingjr.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 01:27:30 am by PaperPower »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 01:33:08 am »
It doesn't matter how many you actually broke. You've been here long enough to understand our rules, and you don't really seem too concerned with this.

PaperPower

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 01:36:57 am »
No no I really am concerned my friends and I are on Opticraft all the time.  Please this is really scary for me because I love this server and I am really good with my house and everything.  Yes I do accept that I broke the rules and I have been here very long but this server is awesome.  I really want to continue playing here on Opticraft.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 02:54:35 am »
I'll reset it to a week, you have no more chances after this... Do not make me regret it

PaperPower

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 02:01:02 pm »
Thank you very much 2crzy.  I will not grief again.