July 03, 2024, 01:03:46 pm

Author Topic: Auto Shop, Enderfarm, and Blaze Spawner  (Read 1333 times)

Beast23x3

• Smp Trusted
    • View Profile
Auto Shop, Enderfarm, and Blaze Spawner
« on: March 31, 2013, 04:46:38 pm »
Hello fellow Minecrafters.. This is Beast1n1tup39 in case you didn't know that. I have quite a few things some of you might be interested in. I have a blaze spawner at /home beast1n1tup39, you can msg me on here or in game for buying time or access. It is more efficient then some, although it it not the best in the game. I'm just trying to help people with exp and make it more effieient. I have an Auto shop at /Home beast1n1tup39, follow the brick path and you will come to the shop off to the left. If anything is wrong with it feel free to msg me on here or in game. And I have ownership of an Enderfarm, that is at /home SirNicholas14 Ender ,once again msg me on here or in game if there are any problems or if you want to buy time or perm access. Have a great crafting day! (:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 04:49:26 am by Beast23x3 »

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
Re: Auto Shop, Enderfarm, and Blaze Spawner
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 07:47:52 pm »
      Hi Beast1n1tup39 I already bought acess to your blaze farm in game as you know, I'm wondering about the enderman farm tough...... We can talk in game about this I'll try to contact you when we're both on and ingame.
                                                         ----->andersad<-----
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)