September 21, 2024, 11:22:16 pm

Author Topic: [crippnfeet/Mr_Mr_Mr] jewishbob appeal  (Read 1962 times)

Jewishbob

• View Profile
[crippnfeet/Mr_Mr_Mr] jewishbob appeal
« on: April 18, 2013, 03:48:33 pm »
I would never grief someone else's buildings on purpose, that is the reason I joined an SMP server I was on another server but i got griefed, everything was taken. If I did grief I will replace what I have taken just tell me where the building is that i have "Griefed" and if i did it I will replace everything. I'm simply asking for a little more information.

-Jewishbob

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=jewishbob
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 09:05:12 pm by Xeadin »

crippnfeet

• I love Crippnfoot
    • View Profile
Re: [crippnfeet jewishbob's appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 01:41:53 am »
sorry i have not gotten back to you till now your ban was griefing zwanns nerther quartz
here is the photos showing you griefed 41 blocks

so as you can see in two places you broke it totaling in 41 blocks
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 01:46:25 am by crippnfeet »
~Grace~

Jewishbob

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 04:25:19 am »
Okay Thank you for clarifying, now that being said I am truly sorry I didnt even realize that was someones build.On another note the inside of that building I had broke some blocks but I did put them back, the only reason I broke those blocks is because I got stuck inside a piston and so i had to break my way out but i did replace them.I am guaranteeing that I will never do this again and I am very sorry I will replace what I have taken. Thank you for taking the time to clarify what I have done wrong.         

-Jewishbob

crippnfeet

• I love Crippnfoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 06:16:28 am »
So what your trying to tell me is because you got stuck in a pistion instead of warping away you broke 31 blocks to get out of a one block area?  Then went to a totally diffeent location and broke 10 more because you were still stuck?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 06:20:38 am by crippnfeet »
~Grace~

Jewishbob

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 06:59:01 am »
I told you i was griefing I was just letting you know that not all of them were completely my fault because this was a type of "Adventure temple" thing so I wanted to finish it.I  broke the pistons after the quartz. I was just letting you know that not all of them were my fault. I already said I was sorry and that I wont do it again.

crippnfeet

• I love Crippnfoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 12:42:46 am »
Sorry you will have to wait out the ban I placed. Appeal denied

EDIT *** seems you have been re banned  by another staff member please see your bans on forms
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 06:31:23 am by crippnfeet »
~Grace~

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [crippnfeet/Mr_Mr_Mr] jewishbob appeal
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 09:20:16 pm »

There is my 2 cents for extending the ban.

---><--- Click the monkey