September 21, 2024, 06:01:21 pm

Author Topic: [Felix_De_Kat] TheEnderSlay3r Ban-Appeal  (Read 2245 times)

TheEnderSlay3r

• View Profile
[Felix_De_Kat] TheEnderSlay3r Ban-Appeal
« on: May 01, 2013, 11:38:01 pm »
Hello, recently I have been banned for a reason I do know of. When I was in the Nether, i found an unprotected railway that led to nothing, so i (yes, i admit) picked up some of the rails and nether rack, and then i placed them back down. I am very sorry for the inconvinence and I promise that it was just a mistake and I will not do it again.

Edit: inserting Ban Link
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 11:44:11 pm by Felix_De_Kat »

Felix

• View Profile
Re: [Felix_De_Kat] TheEnderSlay3r Ban-Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 11:50:17 pm »
Hello TheEnderSlay3r,

I've just got back from being called to Lando_v's rail area in the nether literally 2 minutes ago after finding even more grief.. Broken glass, Rails missing, random placings of Nether rack and even holes in the floor that someone could fall to their death..

The first time I was there there was 100 blocks changed by you... The second time there was another 127 blocks (227 in total).

As you are aware, there is a no griefing policy on this server and 227 blocks in quite a feat. You knew they didn't belong there, (rails in the Nether are not naturally placed there in side glass tunnels) which means that they obviously belonged to someone.. By you breaking them, you griefed.

As you may have noticed, I have been inactive for a while.
I decided to leave Opticraft for a few reasons.
Goodbye & Good luck in all your endeavours!

TheEnderSlay3r

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 11:56:12 pm »
I'm sorry to inform you, but i have not been on the server since earlier today, so if new blocks have been moved, then it was definitely not me, you should check the block logbook again if you have one, because it is impossible for someone to grief a second time (which i wouldn't do, even though the first time was an accident), if i haven't been on in the last 2 mins when they called you over. I swear, and I really didn't break even 100 blocks, i broke maybe 15. There has to be another person we don't know that is involved, because i haven't been on lately.

Felix

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 12:05:37 am »
Hello TheEnderSlay3r,

Unfortunately for you, logblock doesn't lie. The griefing took place on the 28th April around 19:06hrs (server time) - This wasn't that you had broken them twice, this is that you broke them or placed the nether rack and this was definately no accident... You took rails in sections, moving further down the line before ripping more up...

I can provide 16 screenshots if you prefer?

TheEnderSlay3r

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 12:10:35 am »
Like I said before, I admit that i was there and broke some blocks, but i am 100% sure that it wasn't 227 blocks, it was no more than 15! I'm really sorry to tell you that, and I know log-block doesn't lie, but there must be a mistake or something, because I really did not rip that much out, and all of the block I did take, I put them all back, like a true person would do. I don't know what else to say, but that I really did not do it, i'm sorry.  ???

Felix

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 12:46:30 am »
ok... If you would like to peruse the images and offer an explanation after that please

Click HERE to see my Screenshots as I moved down the track - or Click HERE to watch a Slideshow

You can see quite clearly the blocks counting up as I moved along the track, some images were taken before I had undone what you had done, some were taken after - You can also see quite clearly in a lot of the images that you in fact did not replace anything - The only items that you placed were Nether rack in some strange places, like on stairs, or random blocks above sections of track..
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 02:08:53 pm by Felix_De_Kat »

TheEnderSlay3r

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 07:41:59 pm »
How would I know that this was not abandoned? It was unprotected and let to absolutely nothing.

There is no reason to ban someone if the broke blocks that was not protected, claimed, or led to anything.

Felix

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2013, 08:01:32 pm »
Hello TheEnderSlay3r,

We're just going round in circles here...

Rail and glass do not spawn in the Nether naturally as you are well aware. It doesn't matter if it was protected, abandoned, led to anywhere or not. You can clearly see by the images that someone else had placed it, you broke them without permission, the proof is there (in the images) before your very eyes. If it isn't yours.. Do not touch it and always seek assistance from a member of staff if unsure.

All you have done in this appeal is to show very little remorse for your actions, try to deny it or talk your way out of it.

You will need to wait out your ban and please ensure that when you come back, you fully understand the rules whilst on the server.

Appeal denied
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 10:27:09 pm by Felix_De_Kat »