September 21, 2024, 11:32:37 pm

Author Topic: Joshskiizz PJsnake Ban appeal. :The truth  (Read 1855 times)

MrparkourRaven

• View Profile
Joshskiizz PJsnake Ban appeal. :The truth
« on: May 13, 2013, 10:20:24 pm »
Now I looked at the report and I will tell you, I will not make 1 excuse but I let you in a secret. So on opticraft i believe in like 1.2.5 I believe some guy messaged me saying I now your password and he messaged me my password and username so I went NUTS! I changed my password and when I got back on boom! Different place! I was like ok? So thats where I ended up in someones house. It looked like it had just been griefed. So I looked around and was like uh oh. I saw Josh he was some blocks away and I'm like "I'm getting banned" So that was why I was banned and another one was I was hacked again and i ended up in someone else house. I saw the blocks and saw the person and I was gonna get banned AGAIN! So the next time I was in someone else's house BANNED. Thats it. The true story I was hacked. Thus, the only thing I want to do on Opticraft is add my friend to my base. Add him to my chests and all that. He will work on all of it. While I may be banned. Thats the only thing I need to do, If you could just unban me for 1 day! So I can add my friend to the house/base. Thats all. Also Crzy, Do you now how to spell Crazy? Just a question.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Pjsnake
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=mrparkourraven

Added PJsnake's and mrparkourraven's ban info
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 12:32:30 am by __pORKCHOPS »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Joshskiizz PJsnake Ban appeal. :The truth
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 02:19:08 am »
(click to show/hide)

You already have an active appeal here, also you didn't read our ban guide, you are responsible for your account, so the "hacked" story won't work. Also, yes I know how to spell crazy.

PRO TIP!: Avoid cheap jabs at staff, it won't help.