September 21, 2024, 05:01:44 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal SolarpandaS Drunz  (Read 1735 times)

Solarpandas

• View Profile
Ban Appeal SolarpandaS Drunz
« on: May 15, 2013, 04:17:54 am »
THIS IS A CONTINUATION!
Quote from: Xeadin on August 09, 2012, 05:20:49 am
The reason why you are having a problem is because you, and ONLY you, keep on involving irrelevant cases in your appeal. ahappyperson has NOTHING to do with you. Keep other people's business out of your way-- do not involve them for any reason whatsoever.
Oh... sorry. Can i be unbanned on my birthday, at least? jan 9   im not tring to make a problem, im trying to solve one......   sorry anyone ill do anything to get back on please please please favorite server please please  ......     

im not tryng to bother you mods, im just want to be on opticraft again. sorry mods... this is my only connection to opticraft which is why I use it so much. ill do anything to get on the server. any punishment other than a continued ban. name it please??   

Im sorry if im annoying anyone, its just that I really want to be unbanned soon. (please read my last post)

Hi. Its been a year since I was banned. I am very sorry for using the Xray mod. I want to ask this.
Can you guys let me back on? You can have someone watch me. I have a new mining technique. I promise not to use it ever again. Opticraft is still one of my favorite servers. Thanks!

SolarpandaS

Drunz

• lolwut
  • Who can I yell at today?
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal SolarpandaS Drunz
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 06:57:36 am »
I'm just now finding out about this appeal, its currently 3am. I'll get to go sometime tomorrow, sorry.

EDIT: You've just been unbanned but keep in mind this is your LAST CHANCE. If you break our rules again you will be perma banned with no chance to appeal.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 07:27:37 pm by Drunz »

Solarpandas

• View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal SolarpandaS Drunz
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 10:53:40 pm »
OMAGERD

Thank you so much!

-Panda