September 21, 2024, 05:12:19 pm

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] Banned for....  (Read 2514 times)

IStormfire007I

• View Profile
[2crzy4uall] Banned for....
« on: March 03, 2013, 11:55:00 pm »
Yesterday I was on opticraft, I was going about my own business mining and my friend as a joke randomly shouts Hey Guys, IStormfire007I is a hacker!!! My friend was Donky4 and he honestly thought it was no big deal because we were skyping and i wasn't hacking, but I started getting followed while mining by staff members. They just sat there a while then disappeared. I was able to join in opti that day until about 5:00 moutain time 3/3/2013. I was banned and it told me to refer to the forum boards. I honestly want to know why or how this happened, because that stupid joke my friend sent, has turned into something major i guess.

~IStorm
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 02:57:27 am by TheWholeLoaf »

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: Banned for....
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 02:56:37 am »
You were banned by 2crzy4uall. Here is your ban info...
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=IStormfire007I

Please wait for him to respond
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] Banned for....
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 06:17:34 am »
I banned you for xray, once your friend announced you were hacking I followed you, you went right for diamonds, iron and gold. Also you hacked at bedrock trying to get something under it.

IStormfire007I

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 10:41:27 pm »
Please provide proof that i was xraying (I understand if this sounds demanding). And about the bedrock you get kind of nervous when staff follow you, while skyping at the same time, so i was just kind of non-chalantly hacking away while scolding him. I understand that the abillity to play opticraft, is a previliege not a right.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 11:32:22 pm »
I'll grab the pics later, they're on a hard drive not accessible right this second. Thanks for being so patient

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 03:18:38 am »
Sorry for not replying earlier, I honestly forgot. Since my computer is down and I can't pop an SSD into my wife's computer, I can't get the pics. I'll pardon you simply because of the trouble, but if I see any kind of suspicious activity you will be re banned.