September 21, 2024, 07:58:37 pm

Author Topic: [iGenerator] Ban appeal  (Read 1366 times)

suttbecks

• View Profile
[iGenerator] Ban appeal
« on: June 17, 2013, 11:35:10 pm »
Hello Opticraft

I was banned from the server yesterday for greifing someones house. I am appealing the ban because my sister logged on and used my account and I am truly sorry for what she did. I really shouldn't have let her play on it but i was just being nice. I seriously promise to not greif and mind my own business. I just want to play on a server with my friend. I really have learned my lesson.

P.S. Sorry for all of the other times i was banned that was over a year ago and I have matured as a player and will NOT ever grief again on this server.

I hope Opticraft can please let me back on the server and re join the community.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 11:53:10 pm by awesomealicia »

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [iGenerator] Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 02:49:49 am »
Here is your ban information.

I banned you yesterday when tundra called me over for some grief he found. When I banned you I had only found those nine blocks, later Liekabowse had alerted me to some grief he had also found when I checked again it was you. This was actually your 5th ban and we are supposed to make the 4th one permanent. Also remember that your account is your own responsibility. If you can somehow convince me a reason you should get unbanned I would love to hear it, but otherwise your ban is staying how it is.
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [iGenerator] Ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 03:41:15 am »
Also, I found a little grief elsewhere, it was only about 3 blocks, but still.