September 28, 2024, 11:16:33 pm

Author Topic: Moderator Application lexie14613  (Read 1895 times)

lexie14613

• View Profile
Moderator Application lexie14613
« on: June 24, 2013, 03:55:48 am »
Timezone: CDT-6
Were you recommended by anyone?: No
Why you should become a moderator: I would like to help people on the server because, that is what I enjoy doing, once I find out the rules I learn them quickly and I don't break them. I will watch Opticraft carefully and I will reinforce the rules. I will find a punishment that fits what they did.I give all of my effort in everything I do and try to accomplish my goals. I will get what needs to be done, done. All I do is walk around and try to talk to people which isn't the most fun thing to do. Currently I am on summer vacation and I have all day to be online(I will be gone for vacation once in a while). I haven't been on lately because there is nothing for me to do. With the time I have been on the server I have gained knowledge about everything on it. Since I have very flexible schedule I will be on often. I am an inexperienced moderator with the commands and tasks, I hope I will get to learn them soon. Not everybody has this opportunity but I hope I will. I hope this application shows you why I want to become moderator. Thanks for taking your time to read this!     

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application lexie14613
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 04:06:00 am »
Supported! Very kind and mature player. GL!  :)
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~