September 21, 2024, 05:16:01 pm

Author Topic: geekmakes banned by igenerator  (Read 1013 times)

geekmakes

geekmakes banned by igenerator
« on: July 08, 2013, 05:00:58 pm »
its been 4 months and was wondering if i could have one final chance on this server i have not played minecraft sins i was banned and id like to play on this server again there is just no server as nice and cool as this one i just want a fresh start on this server

thanks for your time
                                          -geekmakes

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: geekmakes banned by igenerator
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 05:08:02 pm »
You griefed a massive amount of blocks then xrayed, as I've told you before this appeal is denied.
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

geekmakes

Re: geekmakes banned by igenerator
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 08:59:21 pm »
as i said before i did not know that fence was not his if i had know i would not have taken it down it was a mistake to take it down the fence is not worth greifing for i did not need it tripplethreat33t told me to take it down its his fence idk it was yours and for the the (x-raying) i have never mined on that server i dug two tunnels one was straight up to the surface the other a vary long stair case down to the house tripplethreat33t made i asked you to show me screen shots but you said you lost them some how but if your just upset about your fence i was more than willing to put it back im sorry for what i did but i NEVER x-rayed so all im asking is for you to forgive me and give me a second chance on this server

thank you
                                                           -geekmakes