September 21, 2024, 07:31:48 pm

Author Topic: [Operator] Ry_an_C- ban appeal  (Read 1201 times)

Ry_an_C

[Operator] Ry_an_C- ban appeal
« on: August 24, 2013, 12:00:00 am »
I would like to start off this appeal by saying i deeply am sorry and regret my actions. This is to both staff i've been an a**hole to, and the community in general.

I honestly have no justifiable reason to be unbanned. I have been banned for almost 2 months as of now and have realised how i miss opticraft and the community. I have matured a bit over my time away, and now can feel the chunk of my life as an opticraft member missing. I understand if you choose to not pardon me. I just ask for you to put a bit of thought in this decision and that you can find something in your heart to let me back in the server. As always, thanks for your time.
             -Ryan

« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 03:03:25 am by Italian_Crafter »

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile
Re: [Operator] Ry_an_C- ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 03:16:42 am »
Seeing how you were banned by someone who is no longer staff, I will handle your appeal. Your last ban was little over 3 months ago and your record can be seen here: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Ry_an_C. I feel 3 months is long enough, and since you have no major bans on your record I'm willing to let you back on the server. I hope you are going to be a man of your word and don't disappoint me.

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)