July 03, 2024, 01:19:23 pm

Author Topic: Title donation: Trade offer.  (Read 1498 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Title donation: Trade offer.
« on: September 04, 2013, 10:31:07 pm »
I think this is the right place to put this, but here goes.

There's this ultimate Game Card shit and basically it gives you 20$ of currency to a large amount of online games. Not sure how it works but the instructions came with it so yeah. Basically, if you donate for me to get title, I'll give you the code for it. MSG me before you donate so that you don't waste your money on something I already have. Expect some more offers like this in the future (If I ever want to donate I'll do it with Steam cards next time)
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
Re: Title donation: Trade offer.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 11:02:34 pm »
ill trade you my remaining $20 of reward money that I have still not redeemed from winning top voter in exchange for the card. :P

If you want to trade, who's gonna go first? I don't want to find out the code is unusable.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Re: Title donation: Trade offer.
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 11:06:14 pm »
ill trade you my remaining $20 of reward money that I have still not redeemed from winning top voter in exchange for the card. :P

If you want to trade, who's gonna go first? I don't want to find out the code is unusable.

Since I trust you, I'll give you the code first.

Do you accept?
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.