September 21, 2024, 05:32:34 pm

Author Topic: Dear Opticraft Crew, i think i got banned by a mistake.  (Read 1411 times)

Sephir1

• View Profile
Dear Opticraft Crew, i think i got banned by a mistake.
« on: November 15, 2013, 08:00:46 pm »
Hi =)

I just tried to connect to Opticraft and got this message "You are connection from a know proxy, appeal at opticraft.net"
oO??!?!?!?

Does this mean im banned?! And if so i would like to know why, because i didnt grief anything or did something wrong im VERY VERY sure of it. I had a trusted rank for such a long time and im a very old member of opticraft. I have never done anything against the rules, the opposite i tried to help and keep griefers out and help others?! oO

Maybe i got banned by mistake because of THIS reason:

Last time i was online, i decided to start a new project on opti, after a very long brake. So i decided to transfer stuff from my old buildings, (Big Trees at World "Guest2", "warp southtown" the big birch tree and the temples were made by me, also the sphere/globe on the see.) I also took some of the wood in my tree, and the brickstone way around the bottom, for the new project. I also tried to take my old "ps stones" from the try, well it didnt work, they become coal. i had tones of ps stones, i think about 40 in total.

Well maybe someone saw that and complained about it, this could be the only reason i imagine i could get banned for?!?!?!

But again this is MY BUILDING so plz take back the ban, or at least explain me why i got banned.

Thanks a lot

regards
Sephir1

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Opticraft Crew, i think i got banned by a mistake.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 08:33:34 pm »
This is something that needs to be handled by the owner, you didnt grief anything.

EDIT: I've messaged him, please be patient.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 08:38:17 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Opticraft Crew, i think i got banned by a mistake.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 12:33:35 am »
Apologies for the massive delay in response. I have been away on holiday for the past week. You should now be able to login.