September 21, 2024, 04:58:34 pm

Author Topic: [daniblue182] Ban Appeal  (Read 1446 times)

xc4lif3

• View Profile
[daniblue182] Ban Appeal
« on: November 21, 2013, 04:56:00 pm »
I play on this server multiple times a week. I finally got it out of my brother n law that he had got onto my account and did some griefing to someones castle and took a bunch of stonebrick. now i dont grief on this server i just mind my own business
and i loved this server. so i was curious if the ban could be lifted
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 05:08:32 pm by Tobs »

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: [daniblue182] Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 05:07:18 pm »
Assuming you are royalminez, from looking at your previous ban appeal on this account, you were banned by daniblue182 so please wait for her to respond.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=royalminez

Also, moved to SMP Ban Appeals.

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 05:46:40 pm »
I'm not sure if you're being honest or not, but do you take full responsibility for his actions?  As you shouldn't give your account to others and think you will get let off because 'it wasn't you, this grief was a huge amount and it is not at all exceptable on this server

I won't lift the ban completely but I will shorten it if you give me a good enough reason to why I should

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

xc4lif3

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 09:52:49 pm »
i take full responsibility. and i have never given my account to others but my computer is at my home where my wife has her brothers over. i understand it isnt acceptable but i play on this account with friends for fun. i dont grief. i just dont see the point. i understand the rules and i understand why you had to ban me forever especially for that amount. I just want to be able to play again. The reason i hope you will shorten or lift the ban is because i love this server and love building on this server. thanks for your responses and understanding. also sorry about the griefing. i think its the first time someone got grounded over something that happened inside a video game.

Jake

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 12:26:29 am »
Your ban will be shorten to 30 days

The selfie that made nick change spawn.