September 21, 2024, 01:57:19 pm

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall]cops29j's Appeal  (Read 1196 times)

cops29j

• View Profile
[2crzy4uall]cops29j's Appeal
« on: December 21, 2013, 08:38:08 pm »
My ban history: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=cops29j

When I got banned on opticraft in the past I deserved it. I got banned for griefing and that was my main problem. The reasons i got banned from opticraft this time were, dirt pillars and multiple times doing small grief, too many bans. I think I should be unbanned for the following reasons.
1) I did not know that dirt pillars were illegal.
2) I did not build directly on his property only right next to it.
3) The reason I did this is because I wanted to get onto his wall and just run around on it. (I had no intention of griefing)
4) I literally did not take one step off of that wall besides to jump off into the water(outside of his property)

Yes I did get banned a lot before but I had intention of doing bad things. This time I did not and those other times I gave everyone back their stuff. Opticraft is my favorite minecraft server and I have voted many times. I am a joy to have on the server and am usually very nice to others unless they offend me. I haven't bothered anybody once on chat or interfered with an admin at work. I really hope to be considered for ban appeal.

I am sincerely sorry to those I have griefed (lillobby6) and know i can change. If I ever do something again I will accept being banned forever.

“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
― Albert Einstein

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall]cops29j's Appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 08:42:39 pm »
The dirt was on his wall, it was the second time you had griefed him. There was literally one block in between his protections that was left open and you used it. You seem to cause trouble often....

cops29j

• View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall]cops29j's Appeal
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 01:34:40 am »
 :(
I seem like that but if you just give me a chance I can show you. You can literally put a tracker on me for all i care. I worked really hard on this server... I'm sorry and probably don't deserve it but if you can give me a chance that would be greatly appreciated.
 ;)