September 21, 2024, 05:41:05 pm

Author Topic: [Italian_Crafter] Ry_an_C  (Read 1915 times)

Ry_an_C

[Italian_Crafter] Ry_an_C
« on: January 07, 2014, 02:27:23 am »
Hi italian. Look, i know what i did was wrong. I understand I say this every time i get banned along with the repetitive "I will try to do better". I am sorry. I completely and truly understand if i dont get pardoned. I want a final shot. Make something out of myself and be a member of the community again.

PS: If this is my last post on these forums, farewell any players who actually knew me and will miss me. And thanks Zeradeth for the cat picture :)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 06:00:03 am by Italian_Crafter »

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile
Re: [Italian_Crafter] Ry_an_C
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 07:59:39 pm »
Well lets see, you were originally permanently banned by 2crzy back in June before he left. In that appeal 2crzy decided he was not going to be pardoning you; Fast forward 2 months later to August and you make a new appeal which I dealt with since 2crzy wasn't staff at the time. Even though 2crzy's decision was to keep your ban final, I kind of did you a favor letting you back on. And lets not forget your alternate account HoneyBooBoos has 4 bans also which adds up to a total of technically 10 bans on record. I unbanned you on the 24th of August and you some how managed to get banned 2 days later by a grief trap. How you managed that is beyond me.... Point is you really put me and yourself in a hard place. To be honest I'm really cognizant of bending the rules and letting you back on again. Its hard to trust someones word when they let you down.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Ry_an_C
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=HoneyBooBoos

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)

Ry_an_C

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 08:15:44 pm »
Well. Its your decision. Im sorry and will try to do better but as seen before that might not happen. This will be the last appeal i will have here. i will not make another appeal if i get banned again, small or large.

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 02:32:06 pm »
Given the circumstances and that you're not even sure yourself if you can come back without getting in any trouble. I'm going to have to reject this appeal.
will try to do better but as seen before that might not happen.

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)

Ry_an_C

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 08:18:31 pm »
Alright. Thanks for thinking about it. Nice to mine and craft with you all.