September 21, 2024, 12:53:35 pm

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] i was banned for stealing even though i have a valid reason...  (Read 2053 times)

cr8zymonkey

• View Profile
my reason being is i was taking stuff from a long time friend that even told me he was not comming back on. i checked the last time he came on and it was a year and something like 2 months ago, so obviously he was right he is not comming back on right? so 2crzy4uall cane and found me and when i tried to explain he did not listen and did not give me a warning or a chance he just banned me and said u are stealing even tough i explained myself. if someone valid other then 2crzy4uall can help me and explain this madness then what would be helpful and to get a unban if offered.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 12:40:45 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
I was the one who banned you, so I'll respond. You and Android have been raiding everyone's old homes, them not logging in for a long time doesn't mean you have permission to raid grief their homes and raid their stuff. Wait out your ban.

cr8zymonkey

• View Profile
ok first of all u did not give me a warning, second it was their old homes from a year ago they are obviously not gettingback on and i checked and the only one i tried it on it was a old friend. and theird how long is my ban you did not give the time in the ban or the reason so obviously you messed up

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
ok first of all u did not give me a warning, second it was their old homes from a year ago they are obviously not gettingback on and i checked and the only one i tried it on it was a old friend. and theird how long is my ban you did not give the time in the ban or the reason so obviously you messed up

Stop pretending like you did nothing wrong, you did. I also didn't mess up, here's your ban info for both accounts you have.
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=cr8zymonkey
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=monkeylover216