September 21, 2024, 12:47:20 pm

Poll

The Happy Frog Lodge has been closed. Will you build any despite this, or try to get the lodge restarted?

Yes.
0 (0%)
No.
0 (0%)
One word- Griefers.
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Happy Frog Lodge  (Read 1839 times)

Libbil

• View Profile
Happy Frog Lodge
« on: March 12, 2012, 08:20:03 pm »

******* EDIT: THE LODGE HAS CLOSED DUE TO GRIEFING. THIS THREAD WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED AND I WILL NO LONGER BUILD LODGES. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.********

I'm currently in the process of making a new semi-franchise, the Happy Frog Lodge. These are hotels/houses for sale that
anyone can buy, and anyone can build. Post on this thread if you build a lodge (It has to have at least one furnace, a bed, a door open to the public, and a crafting table to count as a lodge), and I'll add it to the official list. Think of it as a motel 6, only the ones that I build will be free to stay in until further notice.
 These lodges are mostly geared towards new players, who need a shelter during the night, and for people looking for a ready made, furnished home.
 Fellow lodge builders- if you build a lodge yourself, and it becomes part of the official lodge charter, you are allowed to set the price for buying the lodge by yourself. My lodges are worth almost exactly the cost to build them- 2000 credits. You are also allowed to set a price for staying a night, but I'm keeping my lodges as an open place to the public. Feel free to add any modifications to your lodge, as long as it stays within the requirements listed above.
 People who stay in the lodge- You can stay in any of MY lodges (The owner is listed on the sign) for free, as long as you want, but you are not allowed to make modifications to the lodge. Don't grief the public workstations (the furnaces, crafting table, and bed), and you'll be allowed to stay.
 Mods- if this is against the rules in any way, please tell me. I'll shut down the operation and cooperate quietly. If you have any suggestions for the lodge, such as commands that make it easier to build them, other than cpublic and cmodify public, please post them.
 Questions, Complaints- post them below.
 Good luck in the server!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:55:27 pm by Libbil »

Libbil

• View Profile
Re: Happy Frog Lodge
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 08:23:42 pm »
 Happy Frog Lodge official list:

Libbil's Lodge: Near North Town
 Libbil's Second Lodge: Near East Town

Please, add more to this list! :D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 08:34:34 pm by Libbil »