September 29, 2024, 03:23:58 am

Author Topic: Moderator  (Read 2988 times)

XPownage

• View Profile
« on: March 30, 2012, 06:05:29 pm »
Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada)
Were you recommended by anyone?: No, I was not
Why you should become a moderator: I think I should become a moderator because, I'm always out there to help, I'm never very busy on the server and I always make sure that everyone is treated fairly (except for griefers of course ). I always LOVE helping people with water, building, and rebuilding griefed builds. I usually never get stressed at spammers, or griefers. I always am on mumble when I'm on minecraft, and love to be social with other people. I am usually on for 5-6 hours a day. I've had experience with LogBlock, Grief roll-back etc. Seeing all these griefed places *cough easttown cough* I really would spend about 1-2 hours fixing all this up to make the server nice and clean and grief-free! So I would really love to be Moderator to help with all this! Thanks! Also some moderator banned me for no reason so can you onban me Thanks.

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 06:11:31 pm »
Rejected due to the Moderator Apps being closed. Also, if you are banned right now make a ban appeal.

Kian

• PSN: X_Kian57_X
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 06:32:22 pm »
Rejected due to the Moderator Apps being closed. Also, if you are banned right now make a ban appeal.
When do they re open?

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 06:58:08 pm »
When do they re open?
When we need more mods.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 07:08:15 pm »
Now... why in the world would someone apply for the moderator position if they are currently banned in the server?

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 07:50:23 pm »
Now... why in the world would someone apply for the moderator position if they are currently banned in the server?
They clearly hate grief, hate players who break the rules, and are responsible, reliable, and trustable!