September 21, 2024, 11:24:31 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 3164 times)

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: April 04, 2012, 03:26:12 am »
Dear opticalza,
on April 2nd, u banned me, and i ssumed it was for them spamming i had recently done. in the ban description, it said "1d ban" and im assuming that means 1 day, but after messeging logan5353, he said that you had banned me permanatley. i have some slight arguments for that. 1. this is my first offence for this server, and i have friends that can prove it. (scoobygoo2, kyledert_23, BrightFlight, BetaOmega) 2. everyone else that spams gets a one day ban, so why should i get a permanent ban? 3 when things go wong i dont bug moderators about it, i wait. i also try to help people and be as nice as possible. i dont think that a permanent ban is fair, nor good for publicity, especially in my case. so, my word to you opticalza, is pleaselook into it, i love the server and i have prospered so much, i would hate to give it up

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 04:09:19 am »
Optical banned you for spamming, it was a permanent ban but I am not sure it was supposed to be. Either way wait for his response please.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 04:11:54 am »
ok thank you for your opinion dedlymagik (nyssa) i will wait, take ur time opticalza, i know u probably have better things to do.  ;)

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 05:11:06 am »
not to be picky or anything but in about 1 hour, my 1 day should be up. if anyone reading this sees opticalza anytime soon, please ask him to look into my problem. thank you and love cheese until it kills u  ;D

Drunz

• lolwut
  • Who can I yell at today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 05:23:46 am »
Not to be a downer or anything but I'm not even sure if Opticalza even looks at Ban appeals. He is usually busy with other things, I'd say your best bet would be a moderator contacting Opti in-game whenever we see him. In which you have already stated. Hey, you might get lucky and Opti might just reply to this, as to whether or not he un-bans you is another question.

Just be patient about this situation and wait it out.

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 05:57:20 am »
Opti does look at appeals sometimes. I will change it to the designated time. I will change it because Opti clearly miss- typed. HE put the time amount in front of the reason. So I will change it.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 06:00:43 am »
Opti does look at appeals sometimes. I will change it to the designated time. I will change it because Opti clearly miss- typed. HE put the time amount in front of the reason. So I will change it.
since i was banned almost one day ago to the minute can u just unban me now plz? i think 15 less minutes is fair for the scare i got from u logan.

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 06:01:42 am »
You have one hour. Sorry

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 06:05:59 am »
You have one hour. Sorry
dang i thought i was banned at 12:17 not 1:17 well ok ill wait and THANK U LOGAN5353 UR AWESOME!!!!!

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 06:10:07 am »
Yes I must of typo'd the time. I trust Logan has taken care of this.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 06:18:02 am »
thank u opticalza i dont mind ur mistake i forget the / a lot when im doing commands, so we all make mistakes
ps im sorry for spamming