September 21, 2024, 07:48:14 pm

Author Topic: ban apeal: plez un ban me  (Read 2678 times)

taz1999

• View Profile
ban apeal: plez un ban me
« on: April 04, 2012, 07:48:26 am »
i taz 1999 was band because i greifed someones house. i didnt know that some one lived there because it looked abandond and wood is hard to find im sory i will give all the itams i took to the oner. plez un ban me  :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :( :( :(

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: ban apeal: plez un ban me
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 09:42:31 am »
Abandoned or not breaking other peoples things is against the rules. And you really broke alot of the house.

taz1999

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 10:45:47 pm »
Abandoned or not breaking other peoples things is against the rules. And you really broke alot of the house.
i didnt know that taking things from(wat loked like)abandond houses im happy to give it all bake and evan pay him some munny if i calld plez be un band because i have only playd for a fue days and this is my faverit server and i think no one can beat it

taz1999

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 10:55:31 pm »
i didnt know that taking things from(wat loked like)abandond houses im happy to give it all bake and evan pay him some munny if i calld plez be un band because i have only playd for a fue days and this is my faverit server and i think no one can beat it
if i carnt be unband i will havet to find or make anuther server

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 11:41:38 pm »
When you join the server at spawn there are signs with the rules that you are supposed to have read, I will change your ban from permanent to 14days (2 weeks).
I will not be so forgiving if I see it happen again.

taz1999

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 10:58:50 pm »
When you join the server at spawn there are signs with the rules that you are supposed to have read, I will change your ban from permanent to 14days (2 weeks).
no plez i just got on holidays and there for 2 week plez i was looking forwad to going on there server whiel i was at school i need to be on this or ill go crazy plez i need to go on sooner i promis to never take anything from anything that looks like a house again plezz :o :o :o :o :o :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :( :( :( :(

taz1999

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 11:01:41 pm »
no plez i just got on holidays and there for 2 week plez i was looking forwad to going on there server whiel i was at school i need to be on this or ill go crazy plez i need to go on sooner i promis to never take anything from anything that looks like a house again plezz :o :o :o :o :o :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :( :( :( :(
o and i dint take most of it it was harf missing when i found it. it was only the ramands

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 11:03:37 pm »
taz1999...

from permanent to 14days

instead of being perma banned you got 14 days instead. that's a generous act as it is, begging won't do you any good, I suggest you stop spamming your own thread, and find something else to pass your time.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

taz1999

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 04:12:45 am »
taz1999...

from permanent to 14days

instead of being perma banned you got 14 days instead. that's a generous act as it is, begging won't do you any good, I suggest you stop spamming your own thread, and find something else to pass your time.
ok i didnt know that was going to be  for ever thank you