September 21, 2024, 11:03:10 am

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 1745 times)

Foreboding

• View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: April 04, 2012, 03:23:09 pm »
Hi, not really sure what I was banned for, could have been me chopping down a jungle tree outside someone house but it did not look like it was in their property. Please let me know what it was and if the ban could be lifted in anyway, thank you :)

Rezathin (Logan5353)

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 05:10:44 pm »
You were banned by Xeadin for griefing the City of Stettin on April 3rd. Logblock proof. It was set for 5 days.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 06:49:28 pm »
Hello. I was going through a LOT of repairing within the City of Stettin. I had found that you had broken a total, in excess, of 100 blocks within a 50 block radius from where I was within the City of Stettin (owned/ managed by Zezenov, tabooti, and iGenerator).
This is just a small amount of the damage I had found that you had caused:

And this is what it looked like AFTER the damage was undone:

Mind explaining yourself?

... and no, I did not miscount or mistake you for somebody else

Foreboding

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 07:44:33 pm »
Thank Logan :)
Yes Xeadin and I am sorry as I have an idea what might have happened, I share my account with my little brother who is only meant to use the single player world I made for him, so I can only presume that he was on the account during this time, if you could give me the times of the other events that happened this might help me to find out whether it was him or not. In any case its still my fault as its on my account and I am sorry for this. I don't want this to ruin our in game fun though and when the ban is up I hope I can show you that I'm not a douche and actually helpful to the server rather than a nuisance.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 10:45:04 pm »
I trust your word. Just make sure to keep tabs on your account (maybe have him play in "offline" mode instead so he doesn't get that idea again ;) )

When I get the chance to go online in a couple hours, I will shorten the ban length to 1 day, since it's already been a day when the ban was issued.

Foreboding

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 11:33:11 pm »
Good thinking, i was just going to not let him use it anymore, i asked him and he onwed up and said sorry btw. Thank you for understanding and i look forward to being online soon tomorrow :)