September 21, 2024, 09:22:02 pm

Author Topic: Banning Me- SJ321987  (Read 1783 times)

SJ321987

• hii
    • View Profile
Banning Me- SJ321987
« on: April 06, 2012, 02:35:13 pm »
I know I was banned for spamming the chat- but, I wasn't the person who did it. My friend's sister who is about 6 years old was house watching with her family and started hitting random buttons, because my friend was playing minecraft on my account because I used "remember me" at the log-in, so if she left the room and it was open, it allowed her sister to spam. I appologize, because I agree, when people spam, it is very annoying! I know this because my friend told me that she was very sorry for getting me banned and the reason why.

My appologies,

SJ321987
~jenna

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Banning Me- SJ321987
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 04:50:42 pm »
You were banned by Xeadin for persistant chat spam, for 3 days. Please wait for his response.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 05:18:02 pm »
This has been going on since the Minecraft chat had improved (when 1.2.4 came out, making it easier to recite what you've said before by pressing the "UP" key)

These are past occurrences as well:

March 26th

This is not acceptable chat behavior and it needs to stop. Your account isn't the only one that has been doing this, but I have seen your account do this the most so far. It is advised that you moderate how many times you say the same thing, because the amount of chatspam we have been receiving, as a whole, has drastically increased.

I will unban you when I get to a place where I can connect to the server, but keep in mind our chat-spamming policies.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 10:36:43 pm »
Bump. You have been unbanned.