September 21, 2024, 12:51:58 pm

Author Topic: listen im telling the truth  (Read 1789 times)

theepicblock

• View Profile
listen im telling the truth
« on: April 03, 2012, 08:10:28 pm »
lol how long am i banned nd plus that so called killing players pssh ya rite nd i was actaully trying to sell things and yopeeps was not even a part of that i forgot to set my home back to my house and we gave him his stuff back so there really shouldnt b a reason of me being banned

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: listen im telling the truth
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 08:29:46 pm »
I was sent a pm that you killed someone with your /home. I went there myself, and if I didnt have god or fly, I wouldve died.   Your ban will not be reduced. Its only seven days, you can wait it out. I removed the pressure plate and the piston. They are in a chest. However, the chest is unlocked- if anyone takes whats inside, then that sucks for you.

theepicblock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 08:32:46 pm »
my friend is taking the trap down it wont happen again yopeeps WAS NOT A PART ND THANK YOU FOR UNBANNING HIM i was trying to sell some slime to some dude nd we gave him his stuff back now you can go to yopeeps house and even see that that trap is gone

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 08:35:22 pm »
It was YOUR house. I dont care about the reason, but you had a trap at your /home that killed people. I dont care about the details. Be happy your ban isnt permanent

theepicblock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 08:37:04 pm »
i know that and ik its MY HOUSE cause i built and i was jus saying to his house cuz u no where my home spawn was and can you unlock tht trap door so he can put dirt down instead?

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 09:32:41 pm »
If you were supposively 'taking down a trap', then explain why this post was created in the first place.

This is not acceptable activity, and I had banned another user at least a week ago for the EXACT SAME REASON as you were banned for.

theepicblock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 04:22:51 am »
okay jeez...i meen the trap IS DOWN NOW nd its nt going to happen again and i will wait my ban out

theepicblock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 07:12:04 pm »
shouldnt i be unbanned now?