September 21, 2024, 09:29:19 pm

Author Topic: i didnt do anything!  (Read 1458 times)

forever_beast

• View Profile
i didnt do anything!
« on: April 11, 2012, 02:40:40 am »
sorry i was on my brotehrs account when i logged in and posted here but yea why was i banned if it was grifeing alduin777s house he let me hima nd i are brothers LTERALY and he said yea iyts ok i dont live there so if he  says he allowed it can i be unbanned i didnt grief ask him i swear i wa sbanned once and i dont want to be again-
                                                                                                                      forever_bosss

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: i didnt do anything!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 05:42:49 am »
You were banned by Xeadin for 10 days for griefing, Please wait for his response.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 05:25:54 pm »
Ah, this makes more sense now.

Well, when I went to my home, I discovered that someone had placed a bunch of random blocks around my home leading off towards a small spiraling tower.

Here are all of the screenshots of your troublemaking:

And after it was all reversed:

Blockspamming does not make the world look nice-- in fact it makes it worse, and it falls under griefing. Part of my lava tower in the distance was also partially destroyed by you as well.

I require an explanation for this nonsense. This is the second time you had ransacked my home.

forever_beast

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 09:48:30 pm »
im so sorry i didnt realize it was near a home i thought it was a village i didnt mean to cause trouble i will clean it up i was just bored and was havin fun i didnt realize what i was doing was bad i would appreciate if i was unbanned but if not atleast a shorten on the ban please i didnt know it was causing trouble and this isnt an excuse ilove the server and trust me one ban was enough i learned my lesson and would be happy if u could un ban me -
                                                                                                            forever_boss

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 10:40:48 pm »
That village has gone through quite a lot of development-- I'm quite surprised you never really noticed the rapid changes going on there.

Regardless, the damage caused was already fixed following the ban.

I have reduced the time to 3 days. Please pay more attention to the surrounding areas that you may end up in.