September 21, 2024, 11:07:25 pm

Author Topic: Ban Time  (Read 2557 times)

jfnichol

• View Profile
Ban Time
« on: April 12, 2012, 01:33:59 pm »
I got banned and was wondering how long the Ban is for???

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Time
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 03:36:44 pm »
You were banned by one of our Admins, Nick3306 for killing other players. This is a 14 day ban.
Please wait for Nick to respond.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 05:40:19 pm »
I was generous and only gave you a 14 day ban.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

jfnichol

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 10:21:11 pm »
With all do respect, I had told the players that it was a lottery, there is a chance of dying, but if you made it out without dying you would get free diamonds.  (and some people did and were awarded diamonds)
I would think somewhere around 3,4 or 5 days would be more appropriate.
No disrespect intended

-jfnichol

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 10:37:11 pm »
With all do respect, I had told the players that it was a lottery, there is a chance of dying, but if you made it out without dying you would get free diamonds.  (and some people did and were awarded diamonds)
I would think somewhere around 3,4 or 5 days would be more appropriate.
No disrespect intended

-jfnichol
With the amount of people you killed, you should feel lucky that you will be able to come back on the server.

jfnichol

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 10:40:07 pm »
Again, with no disrespect, I told the people first, and they accepted that, also I only killed 4 people and am willing to give them more stuff then they lost.  I really enjoy Opticraft and have real life friends on there, and don't want this to change that.  I still stand behind my idea of a 3,4 or 5 day ban

jfnichol

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 10:46:31 pm »
I also have no history of griefing or breaking any other rules.  I have learned my lesson and still dont really think what I did was griefing.

Jfnichol

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 11:00:21 pm »
I don't understand who you are or something but seriously if it was me who banned you, I would of banned permanently.  So i would take this 14 day ban knowing it could be longer, alot longer.

Also personally I would never argue with an admin. As said "You should feel lucky that you will be able to come back on the server."

jfnichol

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 11:02:49 pm »
I don't understand who you are or something but seriously if it was me who banned you, I would of banned permanently.  So i would take this 14 day ban knowing it could be longer, alot longer.

Also personally I would never argue with an admin. As said "You should feel lucky that you will be able to come back on the server."
I want to make it clear right now that I respect both of you, and in no way mean to argue, but I truly dont feel that telling people there is a chance of dying in order to get the diamonds, having some people die and then getting banned is fair.

-jfnichol

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 11:05:38 pm »
You still knowingly killed them. No killing players in in the rules and you should have read them. Regardless of if you told them you still killed them against the rules.

jfnichol

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 11:09:30 pm »
I know now that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES may I kill players.  My fault and I apoligize. My finial plead is that since they did know, the ban is shortened to 7 days, which is still a reasonably long ban.

-jfnichol