September 21, 2024, 11:12:44 pm

Author Topic: Doctorbob Ban Appeal  (Read 1443 times)

doctorbob

• View Profile
Doctorbob Ban Appeal
« on: April 14, 2012, 01:30:06 am »
Banned for greifing someone, wasn't greifing, not sure if its an auto thing you guys have so if someone just over reacted.

I have no idea what I did to get banned the only thing I can come up with was when I was traveling across the land I came upon some melons, no fence, no signs, just melons sitting there. I tried to harvest one, said it belonged to someone else so I moved on, a minute or two later I get banned.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Doctorbob Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 01:37:13 am »
You were banned by troddenostrich for griefing a farm, the ban is 2 days. Please wait for his response.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 03:33:39 am »
Might be interesting to point out that Melons do not grow naturally. So don't try and take any melons you see around.

troddenostrich

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 03:52:18 am »
Considering you are new to the server and that it was a small grief, im pardoning you but be warned i will not be leanient to any more griefing, i personally dispise this act, u shall be pardoned after this is posted

doctorbob

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 03:54:05 am »
Believe me I do appreciate it, I am getting used to this and it wont happen again.

Thank you.

troddenostrich

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 04:42:12 am »
the attitude u display here and to me after i pardoned u is awesome, ur acceptance and knowingness for what happened makes me glad for u to be on this server, people who learn from mistakes and dont lose their mind are always welcomed, sry for any inconvenience :)