September 21, 2024, 05:39:37 pm

Author Topic: so....  (Read 2391 times)

Strongo85

• View Profile
so....
« on: April 14, 2012, 02:42:30 am »
so a mod thinks its funny to delete my ban appeal on killing someones dog that was on my land sitting there..... the owner of it kills my sheep all the time..... and ontop that he hit my dog first..... spike is a horrible mod demote i promis he helps no one ever

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: so....
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 03:25:13 am »
This proves NOTHING in particular. Animals aren't logged, and on top of that there was NEVER an appeal made for someone killing your dog. NONE OF THE APPEALS MADE ARE EVER DELETED.

Stop with this raging nonsense. If you want help, then this needs to stop. NOW.

The more you start whining like a child, the more you will be treated as one. Let that be a warning for you.

The latest appeal from you is 5 pages back: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,8376.0.html

Oh, and one more thing: SpikeyThorn is a veteran staff member (he's been around for longer than I have), so he knows how to handle stuff such as this. This is just one of the many things why you are wrong on many levels, and this needs to stop.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 03:29:14 am »
...and I still wonder why this guy is still not perma banned yet.

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 03:35:23 am »
I banned you, for killing a baby tamed wolf, infront of me, with a bow.

I banned you for 5 days, You came back, on you're brothers account, and decided to be very nasty.

I'm going to reconsider this ban, and probably make it permanent, Especially, after abuse like this :

So, from now on, You're banned from the server, along with you're brothers account, which you used as an alternative, to throw abuse at me.

PS : 400th post :D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 03:48:56 am by SpikeyThorn »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 03:44:05 am »
In NO way do staff deserve to be treated as animals, and you have crossed the line way too many times-- even in your appeals.

We thank you for being such a rude player on our server. We hope that you have learned a cold, hard lesson here and that you won't replicate this kind of crude behavior on any other server you come across.

Abusive players, such as you, are a very bad influence to the younger player base-- it makes me sick that you even do something like this.

Strongo85

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 07:13:15 am »
correction.... that was not me.... on ragingidiot3 i just said to him i was banned and he doesn't play minecraft anymore so he hoped on and trolled you guys hardcore :P i was sitting right there loling my bass off :P so sick how u guys get offended and can nerd rage other people like salsa he just goes around posting all day on peoples forums aww little man you will get a girlfriend soon  ;)

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 07:24:34 am »
Locked, this guy is clearly an idiot.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 07:51:27 pm »
Just got a report. He made a badly made swastika in someone's garden.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء