September 21, 2024, 10:52:35 am

Author Topic: im got banned without any reason i was just playing the game grtz miklo1997  (Read 4460 times)

miklo1997

• View Profile
 >:( can you guys explain to me why i got banned really i was making a hole new hotel and everything helping people and selling stuff at my shop. and now when i was getting stuff out of the mine so i could sell more iron,gold and diamonds i got banned or what i dont think i did anything wrong so plz unban me so i can go on with me shop again plz

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
"miklo1997" and "tribelman" both do not exist on the Classic database.  Is this an SMP appeal, or do you have a different in-game name?
All your mine are belong to me.

t3dd123

• "With every cloud is an opportunity." ~ T3dd123
    • View Profile
I think you meant to put this in SMP Ban Appeals, right? Last I checked, there wasn't diamond in Classic. Op! This needs to be moved. Also, why the panties can ban appeals have polls?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 01:03:21 am by t3dd123 »

The Banhammer Chewer! *chews on banhammer*

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
This is SMP-related. Moved to SMP Ban Appeals.

As for your ban...

Please wait for Omaroo2 to respond

miklo1997

• View Profile
griefing??? i didnt grief anyone i wass helping muhnator and clawstrider with building a giant building u can ask them on 14apr i was helping them the whole day

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Just because you were banned on the 14th doesn't mean that is when you griefed, that is just when we happened to catch you.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

miklo1997

• View Profile
i didnt grief  i think ther has been a mistake i swear on my life i didnt grief
i was playing this server alot i also like it a lot.im not going to risk anything by doing something stupid
i want to keep playing this cool server plz

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
i didnt grief  i think ther has been a mistake i swear on my life i didnt grief
i was playing this server alot i also like it a lot.im not going to risk anything by doing something stupid
i want to keep playing this cool server plz

Wait for omaroo2 to respond.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
yay I didn't like this server anyway. Ubercraft FTW join this one. I am going to vote that one up so much
Ubercraft FTW join this one

A few examples of this guy spamming on every single ban appeal, advertising another server. I suggest he be banned ASAP as I doubt he actually plays on this server and he's breaking the rules.

I deleted about 6-8 posts he had in Ban Appeals section. I sent a pm to him as a warning.

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
I perm. ban when I find a massive grief that is more than 500 blocks.
And you griefed dutchkon's house and the city near it.
Ban duration reduced to 5 days.
Expires on April 26, 6:38 AM (Central Standard Time)

miklo1997

• View Profile
and what now i am building a new city, im helping people. and the day after tgat i get banned again what is this?   i was buisy with helping ivy2112 breaking down his home so if you moderators see that as a grief i think you mistaked he sayd that i get 3k and 10diamonds for the job so thats why i did it. can you plz tell me what is wrong this time because i swear in the name if holy jezus christ that i didnt grief

hutchinske

• View Profile
This is my ban on you.

He told me that he had been offline for a few days and when he came back on he found this. Now since you seem to be losing your cool I fell I will not lower it.

Scotty602AB

• Blitz Banner
  • The Ban Hammer has spoken!
    • View Profile
and what now i am building a new city, im helping people. and the day after tgat i get banned again what is this?   i was buisy with helping ivy2112 breaking down his home so if you moderators see that as a grief i think you mistaked he sayd that i get 3k and 10diamonds for the job so thats why i did it. can you plz tell me what is wrong this time because i swear in the name if holy jezus christ that i didnt grief

Please don bring jesus, or god into appelas please