September 21, 2024, 08:16:18 pm

Author Topic: UNBANNED well... IM NOT  (Read 2914 times)

Bassjelly

• View Profile
UNBANNED well... IM NOT
« on: April 24, 2012, 12:56:38 pm »
 >:( well i was suppose to be unbanned to day and so far i have tried 3 times and it still kicks me on my last post you guys said i was unbanne dto day so please unbanned me.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: UNBANNED well... IM NOT
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 01:36:26 pm »
I checked the ban history, it was changed to permanent with the reason "griefing opticorps home heavily loads more found by Tobs"

The ban was set by Tobs, You will need to wait for him to respond. I know you have waited a while, but please be patient.

Bassjelly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 09:03:57 pm »
WTF i Dont even know an opticorp and second of all it wasnt me cuz i was banned for the las 14days so WTf plus it not even like hes gonna respond cuz none of the mods go on this damn site any ways SO NEVER MIND I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS FUCKEN SITE ANY MORE IT NOT LIKE U CAN DO ANY THING MORE TO ME IM BANNED FOR FUCKEN LIFE SO FUCK U MINECRAFT NERDSSSSSSSSS. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 09:15:35 pm »
Alright, see you around then Bassjelly.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 09:22:25 pm »
Alright, see you around then Bassjelly.

I detect a hint of sarcasm but I could be wrong, I never was too good these things.  :-[

Please don't post on other people's ban appeals. And No, He said he doesn't care anymore, so I expect him not to return. so.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Bassjelly

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 10:31:15 pm »
Lol this is my last post ever in this site. I thank you for banning me from this stupid game cuz no i can play Spiral Kinghts even more cuz now i dont have to decide and Dshock you can destroy my home and put the plot up for sale cuz i cant and never will ba able to retern again bcuz this peeps wont let me so se Ja

Dshock336

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 11:24:25 pm »
plz dont lock this yet, i want to talk to him we r friends IRL, idk if he knows he might have a shot at getting unbanned, idk he might've meant what he said, and if he did then thats fine, but he might have been just really mad, i'll talk to him cuz its at least worth a shot taking that back and attempting to get unbanned.

-dshock336

Edit: Let's just wait for him to answer, he can tell us what you did to get permanent ban, for now, let's just be patient, arguing will probably hurt your chances.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 12:41:40 am by Dshock336 »

Bassjelly

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 11:41:51 pm »
Hey dshock im doin HW so im cant type to much but sure try to convince me i mean it was a fun server but there is no chance they are gonna unbanned me when the person who does obviously like all the other moderators dont even come on all the time. (screw what i said about my last post)

Bassjelly

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 12:04:36 am »
OK really Mattyh2k (srry for using u as example) got off for 5 days for stealing more than 1 expensive item i get banned for grifing rail road tracks (not even that much)

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 01:50:27 am »
As I said before, it's up to Tobs to decide whether he will unban you or not. I would suggest calming down before you talk to him.

troddenostrich

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 04:23:25 am »
u might be server a longer time since this is not ur first ban, just a thought

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2012, 06:26:02 am »
Hello bassjelly. Firstly, as dedly said yes I did reban you - this is because after you were banned before, I found a lot more grief around my house by you including hundreds of minecart tracks, glowstone and other materials all missing. Previously you were banned by RamKitty for what he saw, so the ban went by the grief he noticed. He undid the radius and as you griefed a lot more than around that radius it didn't undo any of it, that is what part of the grief I saw and this along with the previous ban is what brought me to my decision.

Secondly, with the attitude I've seen here it seems to me that you really don't understand simple respect for others. I advise that you sort out your language and calm down when things don't go the way you want them to.

Please explain to me why you thought it would be a good idea to grief, as of now I am considering to reduce the ban as long as you chill and provide my with an explanation.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 06:28:23 am by Tobs »

Bassjelly

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2012, 01:11:41 pm »
Ok im am srry and I know that griefing is bad. I just felt like a noob and needed to get some stuff but coudnt find any thing so I had to turn toward the thing i hate the most (beacuse it happened to me before on other severs) people grifing.

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 03:00:17 pm »
Well I might expand more to this/unban when I get home but as you have shown some level of thought and not raging I will remove the ban. This is your last warning though, if you break the rules, be disrespectful or rage like before you will be rebanned permanently.
Start fresh and enjoy the server.

EDIT: Unabanned, topic locked- Read the above.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 06:31:54 pm by Tobs »