September 21, 2024, 09:32:12 pm

Author Topic: I caught him!  (Read 2851 times)

ridg10

• View Profile
I caught him!
« on: April 25, 2012, 07:38:17 pm »
Hi guys its ridg10

A few minutes ago I was on the server at my friends(oli8181) shop when I saw a player called eliasdemetriou look in my friends chest I looked in the chest after him to see if he took anything and the chest was empty. now I dont know if the chest was already empty but then i saw the player go into houses. I was folowing him and he didnt see me. He then looked inside a house and when I went to the door there was a sign saying PRIVATE I then walked up to the player and siad hi he siad hi back. He then siad ''these arent my houses'' so I siad ''Are u griefing '' He siad ''Hell no'' then i siad ''then what are u doing looking in private houses'' he siad he was making his house and was looking at designs. I then siad why didnt u look on youtube. He then warped somwhere and I was very shocked. So one thing I would like to point out is I dont know what he had took but he planned on taking something. S o I coudnt do much more because Im not a moderator but someone might be able to.

P.S I have been trying to become trusted by helping people because I am dedicated to the server And if someone could help me becoum trusted it would be grately apreciated.

Ridg10

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: I caught him!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 07:44:43 pm »
It's great that you've been looking out for other players.  If I was one of the players you were "protecting" I would be extremely grateful.  That said, pictures speak volumes.  Just a small suggestion, next time take screenshots of the event happening.  If you would have caught him with an open chest that didn't belong to him and doesn't have his permissions, that's concrete evidence and makes it really easy for a mod/admin to swing the ban hammer.

That said, good work.  Hopefully the mods can gather evidence with the block history.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

ridg10

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 07:51:39 pm »
I tried taking screenshots but my memory was full >:( otherwise I would have took as much evidence possible by the way at my friends shop you jump of on the right side of shop and take a left and you will see the house that sais private.

ridg10

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 07:56:36 pm »
I tried taking screenshots but my memory was full

???
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

ridg10

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 08:28:46 pm »
just deleted screenshots and Im ready to help the comunity wheter im trusted,a moderator,an operator or not

ridg10

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 08:40:49 pm »
Always good to hear, keep up the good work!   ;D
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!