September 22, 2024, 05:34:56 am

Author Topic: FalconPuunncch Ban Appeal  (Read 1442 times)

FalconPUUNNCCH

• View Profile
FalconPuunncch Ban Appeal
« on: May 06, 2012, 11:24:28 pm »
Hello, I was banned from opticraft for griefing and I would like to appeal it. I just started playing minecraft a few days ago and this is the first server I have ever been on, my brother introduced it to me. I had no clue what griefing was although I had seen the term in the chat log, I did not pay much notice to it. My house had been destroyed numerous times by other people and I figured that the game was basically a free for all, I had no clue destroying others items was against the rules of minecraft and opticraft. I only just recently found out after I was banned and my friend had to ask one of the moderators why I was banned. My brother then explained to me what griefing was. I have put so much time in the last few days, staying up until four in the morning working on a new city I have just crafted with a friend and a few other server members. Go to /home falcon if you want to see what I and a few friends have accomplished on this server in only less than 24 hours. Please unban me now that I am informed I promised it will NEVER happen again. Thank You

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: FalconPuunncch Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 11:48:39 pm »
Just because you are new does not make you immune to the server rules. They are very easy to find. Ignorance is something we do not encourage here. There has never been, and never will be, a free-for-all implemented here, and it should have been made clear to you that no such thing existed on this server. Grief is fixed and the violators are punished for their actions if it was great enough damage (as it was in your case)

Wait for Drunz to respond, as he saw the damage done to his home

If this help, here is our SMP Rules and Guidelines. I suggest reading them please. We also have these rules in-game as well (/rules)

FalconPUUNNCCH

• View Profile
Re: FalconPuunncch Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 11:59:36 pm »
Could the ban possibly be shortened? I really like this server! I was really new to the game and didn't understand. I didn't even know the definition of "griefing" was? I don't expect to see an immediate unban, but I really want it shortened a little bit since I really enjoy Opticraft! (: (I also put in ALOT of work into my city I just built, and I have many members that need me their for other reasons!)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 12:01:12 am by FalconPUUNNCCH »