September 21, 2024, 10:46:58 pm

Author Topic: BANNED FOR FAKE GRIEFING  (Read 2344 times)

codedog1

• View Profile
BANNED FOR FAKE GRIEFING
« on: May 11, 2012, 12:11:56 am »
 ??? i cant understand why i was banned. i love this server so much and one day it just says Ban hammer has spoken. I never even griefed only my own house. plz unban me i want to play on my fav server again and no griefing EVER EVER EVER EVER again so plz unban me
-Codedog1 :'( :'( :'(

Newbrict

• one hundred thirty-seven
    • View Profile
Re: BANNED FOR FAKE GRIEFING
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 12:14:10 am »
??? i cant understand why i was banned. i love this server so much and one day it just says Ban hammer has spoken. I never even griefed only my own house. plz unban me i want to play on my fav server again and no griefing EVER EVER EVER EVER again so plz unban me
-Codedog1 :'( :'( :'(
You said you never even griefed
Then you later said that there will be no more griefing "EVER EVER EVER EVER" again
What?

(QUAKE 3 ARENA IS BEST)

lemonboi5

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 12:19:33 am »
I think I've seen this kind of Ban before (if Joeg3000 was banned) Joeg3000 lived in my neighbors house (ingame ofcourse) and his only way in and out was tearing up the back of the house. He acted like he didn't know it was griefing, but c'mon a house isn't just already built for you to live in unless you buy it.

Jewnier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 12:24:41 am »
Actually you have been banned on jan 14 by davioo
and the reason was, 3w griefed our house
the ban is permanent

I don't understand why you wait out almost 4 months just to repeal this ban. Is codedog1 your in game name?

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 06:46:20 pm »
Oh, davioo messed up on the ban time. The 3w is the ban time, but he didn't put it at the end as "t:3w"

If someone could, please unban this user, as he has served his time for MORE than long enough.

@codedog1: Just a word of advise -- The rules CLEARLY state that you are NOT ALLOWED TO GRIEF in any way, shape, or form. I cannot stress that enough. You were banned for griefing davioo's and another involved players house.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:48:11 pm by Xeadin »

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 06:49:56 pm »
Oh, davioo messed up on the ban time. The 3w is the ban time, but he didn't put it at the end as "t:3w"

If someone could, please unban this user, as he has served his time for MORE than long enough.

@codedog1: Just a word of advise -- The rules CLEARLY state that you are NOT ALLOWED TO GRIEF in any way, shape, or form. I cannot stress that enough. You were banned for griefing davioo's and another involved players house.
Edit: Done
Probably the best Builder ever.