September 21, 2024, 08:39:06 am

Author Topic: Unfair Ban  (Read 2262 times)

Derpping1337

• View Profile
Unfair Ban
« on: May 18, 2012, 08:10:03 pm »
Ok, so my account is banned temporarily, for just HITTING not breaking a door. 7 day ban i can handle. Then i have to go ask a friend to let me temporarily use his account no problem. All of a sudden i see that EVERYTHING i had worked on for the past WEEK is gone. EVERYTHING. In this time i had dug up an ENTIRE melon farm of 64x18x3 dimensions. All the trees i cut down? guess what theyre back, everything i had done is gone. That i dont find ok at all... What im trying to say is that i would appreciate it if you could undo these changes and if u want proof of these rollbacks, come to /home robeyblade and ill be glad to show u the wasted time i had on this server. I didnt do ANY damage to ANYONE and i lose all the progress i made on things for a week. thats obviously fair...

What i request is the rollbacks to be fixed and possibly a lift of the 7 day ban so i can fix everything again on that account.
I dont expect a compensation of the items, just a fix on all the work i had done on the server.
Help would be appreciated,
DerpPingas

P.S. our home is /home robeyblade if you want the proof of rollbacks

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Unfair Ban
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 09:37:10 pm »

Guess whose fault it was to grief a grieftrap?

Maybe you'll learn something before stealing from or even toying around with someone else's creation. We are NOT OKAY with other people messing with other player's creations, and you should have know that from the start. The grieftrap gives you a chance to rethink your actions, so a "1-block grief" is not enough for a grieftrap to ban. It has to be at least 5 or more blocks broken/ modified in order for it to trigger a ban, and you chose to cross that line.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 09:41:33 pm by Xeadin »

Derpping1337

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 10:32:26 pm »
i hit a block under a door owned by Victino and then i got banned

Derpping1337

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 10:46:46 pm »
just saying idc about the ban what i DO care about is the week progress rollback that i do mind ok because me and my friends lost a lot of work we did together. any explanation? lol

Yomo

• Livin It Big
  • IGN: Yomomma750
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 10:49:23 pm »
Well if you break 5 blocks on a grief trap you are banned, But your ban will expire in a week when you may continue playing. Let this be your wake up call that you needed to learn the lesson the hard way, NO Griefing.

Derpping1337

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 10:53:59 pm »
does nobody listen... i said idc bout the ban as much as the rollback i got ERASING A WEEK OF PROGRESS. i said i got banned for 7 days for somthin stup!d but w/e but the rollback? thats not as easy to handle lol

Yomo

• Livin It Big
  • IGN: Yomomma750
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 10:55:02 pm »
It didnt rollback From what I know And thats your own fault for griefing. Shouldnt have done it

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 11:02:32 pm »
There's a bit of a rollback attached to the grief traps, it's just incase you griefed other things along the way.

Derpping1337

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 11:29:01 pm »
but i didnt so.. i wanted a rollback fix but no one replied in time... so w/e just drop this topic cuz i fixed everything lost besides the items which are gone at this point im guessin... whatever this was a waste of time anyways :/

Derpping1337

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2012, 11:41:57 pm »
Thnx anyways optimagik for actually answering my question, i appreciate people who take the time and care to answer the inquiries of others.