September 21, 2024, 02:10:54 pm

Author Topic: bLze's Ban Appeal  (Read 1352 times)

Blze

• View Profile
bLze's Ban Appeal
« on: May 21, 2012, 01:23:31 am »
Hello Administrators/Moderators of Opticraft, I've logged off last night playing just fine and no known problems happened, well that I know of, I just tried to log-on and I'm banned and I'm not to sure why. If I broke the rules I deeply and truly apologize for the problem I brewed, I really enjoy the server I've put a lot of time into the wonderful server and try and help whenever I can. Could I possibly get a explanation of said ban; and If there is any possible way to get the sentence reduced or lifted?
     Regards, Blze

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
Re: bLze's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 01:34:00 am »
I permanently banned you for removing two of doombomber's mob spawners, destroyed random blocks around his spawner area
at the first spawner, I gave you a week ban, but then I saw the second spawner.

Anyhow, I believe that the server would be in a better state without you, and that allowing you back into the server will have a negative result.

Here are the screenshots

(click to show/hide)

You have 3 pages to convince me to put a date on that ban. You can start by explaining to me,

1. what motivated you to maliciously target spawners?

2. You didn't know the rules? (Then answer question 1)

3. Your account was hacked? (Then have you secured your account?)

4. (follow up question) How will I know that you will not grief. (or) memorize the rules, and make sure you don't break them. (or) Know that your account will not be compromised again?

« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 09:24:29 am by Zezenov »
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Blze

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 01:59:41 am »
1. what motivated you to maliciously target spawners? Alright well there's a explanation for this, If there's a way for you to check IPs that has been on the account, a "friend" who got me banned once before was on my account when I went to bed and I'm guessing he committed these actions towards fellow players and I truly apologize, I already changed my account info but that doesn't change the fact of what happened and I'm not trying to cover it up; I take responsibility for my account and it was my fault.

2. You didn't know the rules? I've read the rules twice, once before I started the server and again just now.

3. Your account was hacked? (Then have you secured your account?) I wouldn't say I was "hacked" but I was betrayed and that resulted in a malicious action towards another player; and yes I have changed my account password and don't plan on giving it back out.

4. (follow up question) How will I know that you will not grief. (or) memorize the rules, and make sure you don't break them. (or) Know that your account will not be compromised again? I can't speak for everyone but personally I would never break someones creation, I've had that happen to me many times on my last server and it truly does suck, There isn't really a way to say I won't do it again besides giving you my word that my account will be secure and there will be no one else having access to my account besides me.
     -Regards, Blze

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 02:06:22 am »
This sound sincere. I'm going to shorten the ban to 11hours, You should be unbanned by 9:00 CST. 

If you've fooled me, You've done a good job.
I beg that you don't make me regret this.

-locking the thread.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء