September 22, 2024, 04:38:49 am

Author Topic: I got banned :(  (Read 1805 times)

NJustice4Awl

• View Profile
I got banned :(
« on: June 20, 2012, 07:39:53 pm »
Hi, I'm NJustice4Awl and I got banned recently for griefing.

This guy came up to me (I can't remember his name) and said "Hey NJustice4Awl would you like some diamonds?'' I recently discovered obsidian in a cave nearby my house, so I needed a diamond pickaxe. I said sure and followed him to "his" house. There were two enchantment tables and 5 or 6 diamond blocks. He said feel free and I started to destroy one, but I hesitated since he wouldnt come into the glass room I was in. "Go ahead, it's my house," he said. I destroyed one, as I destroyed the second one, a message appeared saying I was banned for griefing.

I believe I should be let back into Opticraft because I didn't know what I was being set up for. I was fairly new to the server and didn't understand fully that there was a strict policy for destroying other people's creations. I love this server and have voted and even considered donating.

I should've realized it dumb to break something after several people were banned that day. I apologize to the owner of those diamonds and to Opticraft. I will never grief again and if I break my word please feel free to ban me for good.

Thanks In Advanced For Your Time And Consideration!

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: I got banned :(
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 09:21:26 pm »
It appears as though somebody tricked you into griefing one of our server's Antigrief grieftraps.

Do you remember part of the user's name? We might be able to figure out who it may be and we might have to have a talk with him/ her.

As of right now, you are pardoned. Just be aware that we have a few structures set around the map that are deemed grieftraps. You have just seen one of them.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 03:54:01 am »
Yeah Xeadin, I think when i took leaves off a tree, i think it was Antigrief's Trap. Look at mine also, please.

You are NOT allowed to post in other users' active Ban Appeals. You have one that is already open.

NJustice4Awl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 02:14:23 pm »
Thanks, Xeadin

I think there was a double 's' in his/her name and the first letter started with a w.
Thier avatar was dressed as a Lumberjack or Coal Miner, if that helps.

Thank You!

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 04:03:47 pm »
Thanks, Xeadin

I think there was a double 's' in his/her name and the first letter started with a w.
Thier avatar was dressed as a Lumberjack or Coal Miner, if that helps.

Thank You!
Maybe MissTheSofie or MissMedu and must've mistaken an "M" for a "W", not to accuse anyone though.

NJustice4Awl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 01:45:36 pm »
No, BigBadHenz

The name was all lowercase, but you're right I'm not 100% positive on the first letter.

I would reconize the name if I saw it and maybe I'll see them in a server.

Thanks Though!